Author Topic: What is happening in your brain?  (Read 310917 times)

[Buddie]

Re: What is happening in your brain?
« Reply #990 on: July 16, 2019, 12:23:39 am »
I have to say 3 quarters, maybe even more is plagiarised from the internet and it is scientific theory and some of your 10% theories.
Parkers supplements...talking about yourself in the 3rd person and having people now ask you for suggestions when you have no background in scientific studies of Anxiety or Benzo Pharmaceuticals. I grant you this in taking the time to find the info and cutting and pasting or putting it in more your grammar from studies by others took some time, but for the individual who is suffering... one theory does not apply and this is all available except for what you do personally on the internet and your saying thank you to people for a great post. I don't expect this to be popular, my post, but honest. Well let me take something back. Your theories are now on the internet in a post that it seems you may be testing on anxiety folks as book research. By using the back door.

The cause is one thing...the recovery is another. I can break my leg in half and have 9 screws and a 10 inch plate to hold it together (which I did by the way ) I would rather go through that than anxiety or the Benzo Pharmaceutical withdrawal. Whether it's recovery as you say or withdrawal and it doesn't matter what you call it. The result is the same. If it helps people to call it recovery, that's great ! Now from what I read and this includes myself is when we taper a lot of what we are feeling is the anxiety that we had and were prescribed the medication for. It is not all withdrawal. I didn't have to read that on the internet to know that. I [...] a My studies and degrees are in Human Relations and English Communications. Which have nothing to do with anxiety or pharmaceuticals nor does your degree. Now in know way [...] I knocking you except your post is a Frankenstein version of other folks hard work and your own theories sewn together. Which is fine in a post. That does not guarantee a recovery for anyone else and the studies listed the actual person who wrote it and researched it, should have a credit as opposed to the facility.

I think folks, from all the posts I have read are looking for people like them to not feel so alone. I do not claim to have any answers nor would I post something from the internet because it sounds scientific of mind and body. Unless I gave the Scientists, Doctor, Author full credit for their work. I don't know where your research is coming from for the book you say your writing. I have a whole library of books on the subject of Anxiety and the Pharmaceuticals used to treat it and unfortunately I think most Doctors don't educate their patients on long term use and then we all believe we have two problems when really we have the same problem that we started out with. We just masked it and when we mask it...as soon as we take off the mask the same person Is revealed and the anxiety that was masked feels even [...]. Because we have forgotten how bad it really felt.

I can read the cause a million times and for 5 minutes there may be a feeling of euphoria as a lot of folks have replied with and I can't blame them as they are tired and looking for answers. Peace for all.

I would really like to hear from the folks that were so [...] in to it and got out and their reflections on the road out of hell. I [...] one who got out years ago, but somehow lost his way and got back in through 6 deaths in the family. Now most people would say, that would cause a mental illness. True, but I knew how to deal with it and got lost and don't want to use it as a excuse or a sympathizer to the road back.

So if your post helped some folks that's great, but talking about yourself in the third person and supplements and giving advice. I think there may be some disappointments with that as individuals who were triggered in different ways. Because you are not qualified and people are asking you for suggestions and until you have the Psychology Degree on your wall and even that with some patients is not worth the paper that it is scribed on. Because it hasn't worked for them. You know as well as I that the research on Anxiety Disorders has and probably always will be lacking because it is not a fatal disease. If you can pull this off in the future. I would commend you 100%, but Frankenstein Posts from the internet from folks who put a lot of time and effort in to Psychological Disorders and you taking bows for it. I think you might want to rethink your execution on education in this area. I don't mean any harm. It is just a tired anxious person( me ) who knows the cause and searching for the individual recovery. I know the road there and once knew the road out, but forgot it.

Peace,
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #991 on: August 08, 2019, 05:51:38 pm »
following
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #992 on: October 30, 2019, 05:41:20 pm »
Thano you so much for this insight. I [...] so grateful for your explanation. It has so much meaning for me.