Anyone experience pain under the right rib cage?

[be...]

Hi all

I seem to get this dull ache like for a second or two under the right side of my rib cage like its my liver and that happens quite often in the day, i had liver tests done and showed them to the doctor who wasnt bothered about them, any idea what this could be and what can i do to get rid of it......i am so scared its something really bad and thats driving me crazy.

Love and healing to all

Bey

I had this for many months, they did ultrasounds on my gall bladder and liver as well as liver tests, everything was fine, your colon also runs under there and they said maybe it was inflammation of the bowels!this is still there but getting better!!

hope this helps a little bit.

Chance

Hi chance

I am so scared which adds to my anxiety which screws up my stomach even more and then that starts all the aches and pains and then i cant eat because of which i have lost weight that leads to more anxiety.....i am so scared......

Bey

Hi all

I seem to get this dull ache like for a second or two under the right side of my rib cage like its my liver and that happens quite often in the day, i had liver tests done and showed them to the doctor who wasnt bothered about them, any idea what this could be and what can i do to get rid of it......i am so scared its something really bad and thats driving me crazy.

Love and healing to all

Bey

Strangely enough, I read about this symptom quite a lot. I don't know what it is but it seems to be a withdrawal symptom. If you've been to a doctor and had tests run, it is probably just another strange symptom that should eventually go away. If you're concerned, you might want to have your doctor do further testing.

You know honestly i dont know if it is there all day but i am obsessing about my abdomen all day and kep getting these strange sensations or achesand pains and that sends my mind into a tizzy and i keep obsissing about it even more .

Ihope iam making any sense.

Love

Bey

Yes Bey

You are making sense, the more you think about it, the worse it gets, it's a vicious circle, round and round it goes, we get it, that's what the benzos do. 

Does a really hot shower or bath help?

StaffyGirl

Yes at times when i am occupied i sort of forget about it but the moment i am idle bham all the symptoms start like right now while typing this i got a strange sensation on the left side ofmy stomach....it is so scary....and my wife is fed up of me complaining.....

I forgot to add the tossing and turning whole night the lack of sleep...the constant hearing of my heart beat.....it is terrible

Love

Bey

I had this too, I had no idea it could be a wd symptom? Mine ocured during a long bout with bronchitis, so I figured it had to do with the coughing. It was a pretty severe pain under the right side of my ribs. If it truly is wd, there must be a major nerve running through there or something.