When did restorative sleep return for you?

[kl...]

Hey,

I'm not posting this under "insomnia" because that's really not what's going on.  I keep getting this phony sleep I like to call it where I sleep thru the night and wake looking and feeling exhausted.  Just wondering when I may hope to get some "real" sleep again.

Hey,

I'm not posting this under "insomnia" because that's really not what's going on.  I keep getting this phony sleep I like to call it where I sleep thru the night and wake looking and feeling exhausted.  Just wondering when I may hope to get some "real" sleep again.

I'm not sure I'll let you know when I get some. What's going on is chronic fatigue. It doesn't matter how much rest you get because your adrenal gland is down regulated. You sleep but wake exhausted. Ashton talks about it in her manual.

I'm 13 -1/2 months off and sleep fairly well but wake up every day just totally wiped out like i haven't slept in a month. It's different for all of us and hopefully you will have a short time of it. rstud

Hey,

I'm not sure I'll let you know when I get some. What's going on is chronic fatigue. It doesn't matter how much rest you get because your adrenal gland is down regulated. You sleep but wake exhausted. Ashton talks about it in her manual.

I'm 13 -1/2 months off and sleep fairly well but wake up every day just totally wiped out like i haven't slept in a month. It's different for all of us and hopefully you will have a short time of it. rstud

Can chronic fatigue make you appear tired too?

i sleep some nights but not others, and I'm totally exhausted morning to night regardless of whether I sleep or not.  When i don't sleep I have really thick d/r.  Sorry, wish I could answer that question, but want to follow the thread.  Thanks for asking.

Hey,

Can chronic fatigue make you appear tired too?

chronic fatigue is tired x 100.  rstud

Trazodone helped me with the sleep, a LOT. However, if I don't take it my sleep is pretty bad. Lots of nightmares and anxiety in the morning. And I feel EXHAUSTED and zoned out all day. I'm 16 months off.

I think Trileptal is helping me sleep through the night. Sometimes I wake up feeling really awake and great; other times not so much.

Still tapering.

I want to follow this thread as well because I have posted similar threads.  Right now I have insomnia again, but over the summer I was sleeping up to 7 hours and still waking up exhausted and never feeling "refreshed" and "rested".  I know what you mean!!!

About 1 year off.

I'm relieved in an odd way that I'm still well within the range then to be experiencing this.

Love the name Klonopinned!  ;)

Our bodies remember how to sleep.  It does take time unfortunately.  Hope you sleep well again really soon!

Cedar

I laughed at  klonopinned too!!( Good tag name)

Sleep is starting to come back natual at almost 4 mos.  benzo free.... Every once in awhile I will have a sleepless nite, Like its my turn to watch over the world...  Jude

Arcey--over a year off and this is still happening to you?  Have there been periods where it's been better?  Maybe you are just in a bad wave now?  I hope it hasn't been this way for you every night for over a year!  I am sure you will be turning a corner soon!

i go to sleep fine but wake up wide awake after a few hours.  look what time it is right now.  12:55 am

when I just started supplementing with kava kava last night!!! I got amazing REM sleep with super vivid lucid dreaming where I knew I was dreaming and could control it....It's only to be used for a short time though as it can damage the liver with continuous use...

About 1 year off.

I'm relieved in an odd way that I'm still well within the range then to be experiencing this.

Love the name Klonopinned!  ;)

Our bodies remember how to sleep.  It does take time unfortunately.  Hope you sleep well again really soon!

Cedar

Arcey - Right now I am having this same pattern of falling asleep but waking up. This is very unusual for me since my whole life my only sleep problem has been  actually falling asleep, not staying asleep. I have been waking up at 4:30am every morning. If I try to lay there until I fall back asleep (sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't) I usually just end up with nightmares. Weird