i have the stomach virus and take my last dose at 6 please help.

[Ni...]

Please give me any words of wisdom. I have an hour now and if I don't updose today I will have to ride it out, please someone help me. I posted about the stomach bug and pill cut thanks.

If your cuts hit you hard, maybe you should backtrack on your taper so you aren't sick twice.

How much weight have you lost? Is this due to nausea/appetite? Or are you having food sensitivities?

The weight loss was from always having nausea and I finally kept my weight up and now I'm slammed with this I think I will updose and as soon as I get better I will cut. Thanks torty :)

ensure ??? bleh!

list of ingredients:

Water, Salt, Corn Syrup, Corn Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Canola Oil. Less than 0.5% of the Following: Corn Oil, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Sugar, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Chloride, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferric Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin, Phylloquinone, and Vitamin D3.

Contains milk and soy ingredients.;

:o :o :o:idiot:

Much better to fill up on lots of whole plant based foods. There is no substitute for the real thing  :thumbsup:

ensure ??? bleh!

list of ingredients:

Water, Salt, Corn Syrup, Corn Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Canola Oil. Less than 0.5% of the Following: Corn Oil, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Sugar, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Chloride, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferric Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin, Phylloquinone, and Vitamin D3.

Much better to fill up on lots of whole plant based foods. There is no substitute for the real thing  :thumbsup:

That is a list of my favorite foods.

I've tried ensure and puked it up 5 mins after however I tried Boost and it is in my opinion a lot better vitamin wise to ensure and tastes a lot better, however I read online that those drinks are not to be taking while you have the runs to the bathroom as the vitamins are hard to diges. I actually would drink two boosts a day boost plus its called with extra calories. But as I do have ulcerative colitis my doctor told me to stay away from vitamins during a virus or flare up. So I made an updose and will cut as soon as things settle down. I only lost one pound and I'm 145 now. I'm sure I will lose more. I'm five foot 9 and I do eat. I have the meds the doc gave me which helps and don't have the nausea as bad so I can eat. Ensure is a good drink depends on if you like it , my elderly aunt lived on it for 7 years till she passed at the age of 95. So I'm sure there are some good things in it. I was just freaked out and still feel sick. Its not one of those 24 hour bugs mt sister had hers for 2 weeks. I can only imagine a cut on top of that. Thanks to all who responded. God Bless :)

ensure ??? bleh!

list of ingredients:

Ensure is a good drink depends on if you like it ... I'm sure there are some good things in it

GOod things in it??  ???

Water, Salt, Corn Syrup, Corn Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Canola Oil

Yep, sounds like a perfectly healthy nutritious diet! :-X

ensure ??? bleh!

list of ingredients:

First of all Nicole, sorry to hear you're sick. I hope you are resting and getting better.  :)

Greengirl, LOL.  Yeah, that's some icky stuff I have to agree.  I know the tortoise likes chemicals and psych drugs.  To each their own eh?