Any Light W/D Symptoms?

[Je...]

i think i have improved for the most part with my withdrawal - but yea there is stress - there is pressure and i am going to have to learn how to deal with.

Earlier, my Deuce froze when I try to convey SUCH hi kudous to this remark; this insight, Silver.

Non-addicts never "learn" there is a chemical way to run and hide from life.

But we addicts.... we have learned how to hide and avoid through chemicals. We must... literally relearn, I guess that "there is pressure and i am going to have to learn how to deal with."

Simple as it is, it is an AMAZING piece of growth once we actually internalize and assimilate that, a plain fact of life for most people.

:thumbsup: Silver. I am not arrived, for I'm still far more active on my drug of choice than you.

:thumbsup: Ten

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Co...]

• [si...]

• [...]

• [Je...]

when you have periods of clarity it is important to honor that - look for ways to pat yourself on your back - and when you can't we are here.

you are doing good ten -  :D

I made the switch from 7.5 restoril to 10 mgs of valium last night and feel fine.  Hopefully I will be able to taper smoothly from here.  The ashton method had me starting at 14mgs and I was able to tolerate 10mg.  Slept like a baby, so I'm gonna go to 9 mgs in the next couple of days.

[7c...]

Good for you, Jenn! Keep us posted on your progress.

I also switched from 30 mg. temazepam to 10 mg. valium a few weeks ago and am now down to 2.5 mg. valium. I am sleeping so much better and feel so much better during the day!

Kristin

[7c...]

Yes, mine is pretty fast but keep in mind I was on temazepam for only six weeks. You will have to listen to your body as you taper down.

Kristin

Good point ,a schedule is only an outline, dont let it dictate your actions , make sure you listen to your mind and body first, then act accordingly.

TC

Bobers

You will have to listen to your body as you taper down.

Never have truer words been uttered. I'm on an unorthodox cutbut, but a cutback it is a cutback.

I don't let others influence me nor my drug(s) of choice in cutting back near so much as my own body and instincts.