i cant breathe heart palps and pain and lethargy

[a4...]

I feel 25 yrs older than what I am.. I feel fat too and have also a benzo belly. Who can relate and is this normal? Also my hands fall asleep when I sleep..this sounds like heart problems..I had and ekg and stress test done already what could be wrong? I'm only 22 :(

Aww sorry jane...

I had that to where my hands would fall asleep when I woke. They also would get tingly and Numb when I would type. I to was scared it was cardiovascular. Its all this crazy creepy w/d .Ughhh on the benzo belly rt... I hated that. Its all gone Now Yippee . It leaves us dont worry your gonna be a healthy Vibrant 22 year young woman again. Hang in this will all subside soon :)

~Jenny

Jane,

Please STOP and ask yourself:

"Can I possibly have all the diseases I imagine I have?"

Hint:  The answer is NO, you can't.  You're 22 years old. I'm MUCH older than you, and when I asked myself this question, it suddenly dawned on me that I can't possibly have all the maladies I imagine--and I can imagine them all!  I could clearly see what a hypochondriac I've become in w/d.  It's benzo withdrawal.  The thoughts still come now, but they don't grab ahold of me like they did.  Just looking at them calmly and clearly can show how ridiculous they are.

Aww sorry jane...

I had that to where my hands would fall asleep when I woke. They also would get tingly and Numb when I would type. I to was scared it was cardiovascular. Its all this crazy creepy w/d .Ughhh on the benzo belly rt... I hated that. Its all gone Now Yippee . It leaves us dont worry your gonna be a healthy Vibrant 22 year young woman again. Hang in this will all subside soon :)

~Jenny

Thanks for getting back to me guys I may have had this problem before wd I can't remember but I think its related to anxiety. If it isn't wd this sure is a crappy way to live I must say but I would deal with it if I could Get my brain back:'( and yes I sleep now a lot you will sleep too. It came back magically for me but you know its not refreshing sleep I still male up 3or more times at night an sleep never rejuvenates me I still always feel tired and ill. I'm less active right now than my 80 yr old gma its sad.

what could be wrong? I'm only 22 :(

Oh, Honey - Jumping from 40 mg V takes Big Ovaries . . .

. . . but  can it bring problems like you have now 6 months later  Maybe.

I don't know, but I hope you get it sorted out.

River

Jane, I can totally relate with the numbness in hands. I have finally (THANK GOD) started sleeping again, and I'll waking up with both of my hands/forearms completely numb, and it freaks me out! I am 21 years old, and have finally had to settle into the thought that I am not ill with the 1000000 illnesses that run through my head everyday. I hope being our age that hopefully the healing process may be a little quicker (fingers crossed and praying every.single.day) It's astounding what something that you thought could help can actually do when harming. I hope things start getting better for you soon, but at least we've gotten a little sleep back! I thought I would go NUTS if I kept doing the 1-3 hour nights. Keep strong.  :thumbsup:

Jane- I have the numbness when Im awake or asleep. One side of my head goes numb and my arms and hands go numb. I ran to the emergency room twice over this and had 2 cat scans and there was nothing wrong. I think we all turn into hypochondriacs in w/d!

Benzo belly is problems with digestion caused by w/d.  We have more benzo receptors in our gut than in our brain so you can have diarrhea, constipation, bloating, gas, pain, etc.  I got relief from apple cider vinegar and probiotics and digestive enzymes

Jane:

I have all of that and have had numerous heart tests and a head CT and they can't find anything.  I get the chest pain, numb hands, head pain; weakness; and a really slow heart rate it feels like it is hardly beating.

Hang in there it has got to get better.