My wd symptoms

[ti...]

not sure i am in right spot but wondered if folks experience wd at different times of the day and different intensities.  what is titration anyway and i hear milk dilutes klon powder.  do most folks use milk rather than cutting? :heybabe:

Hi,

Yes, some people do experience different intensities of w/d throughout the day. Many people (myself included) have a much harder time with anxiety and panic in the morning as compared to later in the day.

Sometimes the differing intensities can be due to interdose withdrawal if you are on a short-acting benzo. If you routinely have worse symptoms right before you take each dose, that may be a sign that the half-life of your benzo is too short for you. The solution would be to either take your benzo dose more times each day (split it up into three parts instead of two, etc.) or to switch to a longer-acting benzo (usually Valium).

Titration is dissolving your benzo tablets in milk and then measuring out the liquid with a 100ml cylinder. Once your benzo is liquid, you can make tiny, tiny cuts, much smaller than you can do with dry-tablet cutting. In fact, you can make such tiny cuts that you can do them every day if you like. We recommend using milk to make a liquid of your benzo tablets because benzos are fat soluble and tend to cling to the fat in homogenized milk.

Some people use titration; others cut tablets. I think most people probably dry-cut their tablets, but when people get lower, they sometimes switch to titration. Tablet-cutting is easier at the higher doses.

Therese