Fatigue/Trembling

[bm...]

Same thing on repeat everyday, wake up can barely function I'm so tired and body is trembling, no change everyday like clockwork the same exact symptoms.

My trembling is worse then ever! I have horrible horrible bowel Urgency that accompanies it! I am in Acute w/d again.

Losing my mind :( getting worse.

Hi guys: Just wanted to see if this is ever going to let up? It's nearly impossible to work and when I talk to people I feel so dizzy Like my eyes are crossing. I look in the Mirror and see my eyes are actually about to close, my legs won't stop trembling, my hands won't stop trembling, I keep have to rush to go number 2 because of urgency. I don't know what to do!

Everytime I go to the Dr. they check my thyroid and sugar levels because they cause shaking. They always come back fine. Sorry your going through this. I am to.

IGo2God- I have had my thyroid level checked many times and Sugars and they have always been fine.  I hope the shaking calms down soon :(

I'm Exhausted, Trembling, Jelly legs, Nausea, Blurry Vision, Dizzy, Skin Burning(mostly back and Forehead) Slight Agoraphobia, Insomnia.