Painful throbbing pulsating heartbeat in body, anyone?

[Ki...]

I often have the sense that my heart is pumping in my feet, usually in my toes, and when it is in my toes its the most excrutiating, and it makes my toes wiggle from side to side.

Who else has this sensation somewhere in their body? Its so weird, is there nothing benzos cant inflict?

Thanks buddies

Kit

kitkat,

The pulsing is just brutal. I have alot of gi problems too and everytime my heart beats it feels like cactus spines in my stomach and my teeth hurt like someone is drilling them and blowing cold air on them.  Every muscle in my body hurts too. I'm just over a year off a double c/t and after month 8 started feeling worse again. Everytime I eat something it's like I swallowed a glass of bleach. You're right the only thing benzos don't effect is my toenails and my hair. I have read other posts though where their hair is falling out and nails are turning yellow. I guess that's something to look forward to later. Hope you get feeling better soon. Wishing you happiness and health,rstud

Hi Kit,

Have you had your BP checked?  Most of us have temporarily elevated BP during withdrawal.  That may be what accounts for the pulsing.  I had it during my taper and sometimes it felt like everything was pounding along with my heartbeat.  I mostly noticed it in my temple and neck.  It's gone now and my BP is normal again.

Challis  :highfive:

Challis, I had my BP checked recently and it seemed to be ok, but thank you for listening and replying.

Rstud, I'm sorry you're hurting like this. It must be tough having such awful stomach pain. I hope we start to feel better soon.

Anyone else?

kitkat,

The pulsing is just brutal. I have alot of gi problems too and everytime my heart beats it feels like cactus spines in my stomach and my teeth hurt like someone is drilling them and blowing cold air on them.  Every muscle in my body hurts too. I'm just over a year off a double c/t and after month 8 started feeling worse again. Everytime I eat something it's like I swallowed a glass of bleach. You're right the only thing benzos don't effect is my toenails and my hair. I have read other posts though where their hair is falling out and nails are turning yellow. I guess that's something to look forward to later. Hope you get feeling better soon. Wishing you happiness and health,rstud

Hope you start to heal more soon. its a brutal experience. You got slammed.

Waterpolo, that sounds hideous. Has it got better? I hope so.

At times it turns into my whole body bouncing up and down with the throbbing. Far out!

Whole body is pulsating. Most in head (brain), neck. Sometimes I also could feel it in my fingers when touching something. Usually with pulsating I get the feeling like being on a boat, like I am moving little in the rhythm of my heart beat.

Marry

marry, you describe it so well. I notice that slightly unsteady feeling too when i get up from sitting down. Thanks for your reply, its reassuring to know its the benzo. Hope we all heal soon

Kit

Marry:

That's how mine was it did get better.

Thank you

Lot of head sensations lately. It is horrid. My brain often vibrate, sometimes vibrate when I say something or suddenly move my eyes, have pain on the back of my head, facial pain on the left side (that is from the beginning), like spasm, forehead pain... Couldn't sleep from this last night. If I close my eyes head pounding become intense, and I can feel it in my eyes, also feeling like on a boat. Horrible.

I admire every one who is going through this.

Marry

Marry:

I have the good awful head pain as well.  It is in my forehead, teeth and sinuses.  Sometimes it gets so bad, my vision is blurry.  I also have the weakness, chest pain and the really wierd no adrenaline rushes.  It is like my body is so spent that I cannot get an adrenaline rush.  Sounds great, but it is extremely painful.

kitkat,

I'm just over a year off a double c/t

Oh my God!  I feel for you, that has to be hell.

As far as the throbbing heartbeat, I get it when I'm trying to sleep sometimes.  It's really annoying and it feels like I'm going to have a heart attack.  I can't even be near people when it happens.  My wife tries to comfort me and I run into the living room and sit alone.  Weird stuff.

Marry:

It is in my forehead, teeth and sinuses. 

I have that from the beginning, also on the left cheek, left side of the nose mostly but knows to be on the right but less. I thought it is a sinus infection. Also I did  ct scan of my brain. It came back normal which is great. So the pain in my face must be due to benzo w/d.

Marry