internal buzzing/vibration

[pe...]

Hi,

I am not sleeping well at night and haven't since January...usually 1-3 hours...luckily I am homebound and have little responsibility.  My question is this....I am very symptomatic as most of you know with alot of withdrawal symptoms 24/7,,,,my brain and mody are so tired...but when I lay down at night and do drift off to sleep I awaken every night in the middle of the night with this sick internal vibaration and buzzing from head to toe and and shaking and my heart is usually pounding harder but not faster...it's like my body revs up during sleep instead of relaxing....I also find that it is harder to breath when I lay down and my heart beat is more irregular....this happens every night and then I don't sleep anymore anyway...just lay and try to rest...sleep is full of dreams and is restless...Thanks, Pebbles

Pebbles,

I am experiencing the same symptoms as you, especially while sleeping.  Lately I have been having the inner vibrations throughout the day as well.  As far as the sleep.  Try not to dwell on it.  It will only make matters worse.  Sleep will wax and wean throughout your taper.  This is very common.  When I am having trouble sleeping I pray.  I usually will fall back to sleep in the middle of my prayers.

Sandy :)

Thanks sandy...so you have this weird internal vibration/buzzing upon waking...it's a sick feeling and I just feel sick and weak all the time anyway...

Thanks sandy...so you have this weird internal vibration/buzzing upon waking...it's a sick feeling and I just feel sick and weak all the time anyway...

Yep, it sounds like we have the same symptoms going on to me.  No doubt in my mind!  It used to go away by noon time.  Latley it likes to stick around most of day here at these lower doses.

Love,

Sandy :)

Hi Pebbles and Sandy,

I get the internal vibrations, too, especially after my afternoon toxic nap. I call this TNS (toxic nap syndrome). Problem is that I take the Valium three times a day, and I am almost forced to nap in the afternoons. I suppose I should be grateful I am still sleeping, but the way I wake up is no fun at all. At night, I can only go to sleep using Belleruth Naparstek's relaxation tapes. You can find them through Google. They help me fall asleep, and, if I can't sleep, they at least help me to relax.

Love,

Genie