Same thing everyday!

[bm...]

Woke up again today with body burning, painful arms, trembling, Nausea, blurry vision, exhausted, body swaying, back of my neck throbbing, flu like aching.

I can't catch a break! Feel horrible.

Hi there ,

Gosh I am sorry to read your post. It is so frustrating to get hit with this day in and out. I was doing fairly well with my taper until this weekend slammed with insomnia , obsessive thoughts, that horrible panic rush at 400 in the morning. I am really scared what is going to happen once i am off. Hope you feel better soon .

Do you eat really well, exercise, etc?  I was on Ativan for 7 months at 2 Mgs and this experience is really rough. Get crazy scary sensations in my stomach and am terrified pretty much all of the time.

Yes, I have back and leg muscle pain every day. It is hard to walk or do any normal activity. Feels like my tendons and muscles are snapping in two. Incredibly painful. Also waves of derealization, nausea, tinnitus. All I can to is hope this isn't permanent... I feel and walk like an 80 year old.

14 months out. still have sx every day. you can read my laundry list on the 12-18 month tread writerlou started if you want to compare notes. I posted today. I have a lot of sx still. Every morning is the same. sorry you have it going on too. it will get better one day. (I hope!)

BMW--Did you have the same sx the first time you attempted to get off the benzos?  I see you reinstated.  Was it tougher or the same the second time around?  I think you're body will take a bit longer to recover since you tapered twice, but it doesn't mean you won't heal...I failed my first couple of attempts too, so I know how that goes.

Tina

My symptoms are all Physical- no mental,

Trembling(legs, hands, body)

Extreme Fatigue

Nausea

My legs are shaking I can feel them but you can't really see them moving same thing with my hands. Is this normal? It's non stop, my body aches so bad that even though I'm so tired I can't fall asleep!!! What is this!?

F***!!!!

Youre not the only one. I will go weeks and sometimes months w/ physical and mental symptoms everyday.

I’ve seen posts from a number of people that described their entire first year as a 24/7 wave w/ absolutely no relief. BUT.....they all had some relief. Windows and healing came too.

I’m w/ you BMW. Much like your signature indicates, I seemed to have improved only to be blasted the last 2 months. Exhausting. Hang in there.

AMB

The way you described that in the last post tells me this is 100% w/d and it will pass. I get the exact same thing. Mine is in my arms and legs as well but also in my chest, neck and head which is horribly unsettling.

Many people describe it as an inner vibrating, like our bones are tuning forks. Others just say inner shaking or trembling. Listed as a symptom by every help site on benzos. It will pass.

I'm so weak My eyes feel like they are closing as I'm walking, when I drive my legs are shaking really badly it's hard to Push on the gas and break.  Do you guys find it amazing that I'm driving and Working at 8 1/2 months off? I can barely work some days!

Def is the CNS, went on an hour bike ride, felt like I was going to pass out, took a hot shower now in bed and back is burning and hot to the touch.