feeling good today

[an...]

My 8th day off clonazepam (I sleep during the day lately, so it's my nighttime now), I've felt basically like I did before starting my taper. I believe the symptoms I have right now (pain/fatigue) are caused by my pre-existing Chronic Fatigue Syndome, not withdrawal. I have almost no anxiety or anything, just minor head pressure and tightness in my throat. The depression I was having after finishing my taper has cleared.

I know it's far too soon to know how things will go, but even having had one decent day seems like a small miracle! I just thought I would share and maybe offer some hope. :) Warm wishes to all BBs.

These moments, hours and even days when we first experience goodness are so special - so sweet. I am happy for you!

Now you know how it can be, how it will be in the future.

I wish you the best in your healing recovery.

M.  :)

Thanks Gardenia and M. :) The last week (and the last year) have been so tough. It is very special to be off and feeling good!

Thanks Oscar. ;D When I was scared to jump, you gave me some advice to try tapering down lower and to keep in mind that not everyone has a terrible time being off. That helped me get over my fear, and I think tapering lower helped. Thanks for that. :)