Is this a withdrawal symptom or what?

[Su...]

I find myself having to pee every 5 minutes.  Is this a withdrawal symptom or do I need to see a dr.?  Thanks anyone.

I do recall seeing that this is a w/d symptom.  Are you constantly thirsty?  If so, I would see a doctor to rule anything else out.

Sandy :)

No, not thirsty.  Actually drinking a lot less water than usual.  Believe it is anxiety, just not sure.  Thanks.  I thought I saw someone post that they had the same problem.

No, not thirsty.  Actually drinking a lot less water than usual.  Believe it is anxiety, just not sure.  Thanks.  I thought I saw someone post that they had the same problem.

Summer,

If you not thirsty, I wouldn't be too concerned then, IMO.

Sandy :)

It is wise to check out any new symptoms. All benzo withdrawal symptoms can have other causes. If nothing else, it will at least put your mind at rest.

peeing every five mins is most definitely a withdrawal symptom - and coupled with anxiety - i had that problem all last winter and again on my first cut this time around.

for me so far the first cut was the hardest each time i tried. - so hold steady after a cut and adjust.

Thanks to both Colin and Silver,

Got it checked out anyway and no infection, so definitely a withdrawal symptom.

I'm holding on present dosage for a couple of weeks until my sleep starts to straighten out.  Found myself crying for no reason so I know I took too big a cut.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Summer,

I've noticed in myself that when I'm very afraid or nervous that I need to pee quite frequently.

I don't know if that's true for you.

It can also be a sign of dehydration so drinking water can help.

Take care,

kev

• 3 weeks later...