sudden pain in right rib cage and hurts like hell when touched

[ca...]

does anyone get sudden pain like inflammation in their right rib cage and sharp pain and it is also hurts alot  ???when touched

I actually have that going on on my left side but I know what caused it because I felt a "pop" at the time.  I guess you have no idea what is causing yours and are wondering if it's benzo wd, is that right?

I have read of others with this and I have it also. It is much better now and only happens when I am really tense or stressed. It's like a muscle in that area contracts....just under the right rib cage.

It very well may be w/d as that symptom has been discussed on this board before as a w/d symptom HOWEVER if you have any concern at all, please get it checked out.  In the last  6 months I've had a ruptured appendix as well as been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism which mimics a lot of w/d symptoms, so while it very well may be w/d, in my personal experience, not everything is w/d.

WWWI

does anyone get sudden pain like inflammation in their right rib cage and sharp pain and it is also hurts alot  ???when touched

i had some **** inside my ribs..over my belly...very nasty feeling i remember...lastet a few weeks

and i had some burning skin feeling when tuching on the back of my arms...like sunburn..come and go...

its all kinds of ***** going on in wd...remember that

the nack pain was pretty bad too

Edit: profanity removed