Author Topic: sudden pain in right rib cage and hurts like hell when touched  (Read 1053 times)

[Buddie]

does anyone get sudden pain like inflammation in their right rib cage and sharp pain and it is also hurts alot  ???when touched
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: sudden pain in right rib cage and hurts like hell when touched
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 11:53:36 am »
I actually have that going on on my left side but I know what caused it because I felt a "pop" at the time.  I guess you have no idea what is causing yours and are wondering if it's benzo wd, is that right?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 08:29:40 pm »
yeah

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 09:57:51 pm »
I have read of others with this and I have it also. It is much better now and only happens when I am really tense or stressed. It's like a muscle in that area contracts....just under the right rib cage.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 11:12:30 pm »
It very well may be w/d as that symptom has been discussed on this board before as a w/d symptom HOWEVER if you have any concern at all, please get it checked out.  In the last  6 months I've had a ruptured appendix as well as been diagnosed with hyperthyroidism which mimics a lot of w/d symptoms, so while it very well may be w/d, in my personal experience, not everything is w/d.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 09:30:06 am »
does anyone get sudden pain like inflammation in their right rib cage and sharp pain and it is also hurts alot  ???when touched

i had some **** inside my ribs..over my belly...very nasty feeling i remember...lastet a few weeks

and i had some burning skin feeling when tuching on the back of my arms...like sunburn..come and go...

its all kinds of ***** going on in wd...remember that

the nack pain was pretty bad too

Edit: profanity removed
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:53:41 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]