How soon do you feel the effects of a drop

[Me...]

Is it possible to feel the effects of a drop in dosage (I take valium) in a day or two.

I felt like I was having abit of a window and then only a day or two after my next drop I found myself in a wave :(

Metheral66... I feel the effects within 48 hours.  I dropped two days ago and have been having a really tough day today. :tickedoff: Its very frustrating...Jess

I also start to feel them on day 2 and than they peak at day 4 or 5 and start to get better afterwards if the cut was not too large. I think my last cut may have been alittle too much but I'm chipping at pills and it's hard

Yeah jillian  that sounds just like me.  I cut a lot when I do cut and about 5 or 6 days in I really feel it then after a few weeks it seems to level off.

Isn´t it scary not knowing how you are going to feel after a cut?

I know i would suffer terribly, i so wish i could do it though.

Oscar

I hate that I already know how bad its going to be.  i guess thats why i didn't cut for over a month this last time.  I freak out and have to really convince myself to do it and then fight myself for atleast a week not to updose.  This last time I cut my night cut and last nite was bad.... My brain really wanted me to give in and just take the pill.  It sucked.  I almost wish I didn't know.  The good thing about knowing though I guess is that I can prepare myself mentally atleast. 

I hate that I already know how bad its going to be.  i guess thats why i didn't cut for over a month this last time.  I freak out and have to really convince myself to do it and then fight myself for atleast a week not to updose.  This last time I cut my night cut and last nite was bad.... My brain really wanted me to give in and just take the pill.  It sucked.  I almost wish I didn't know.  The good thing about knowing though I guess is that I can prepare myself mentally atleast.

What is it that scares you? What makes you fearful? Anxiety? Physical symptoms?

What was so bad that you held for a month?

Sorry Jessica, i am just curious.

Oscar

No worries Oscar, its mainly the physical stuff and the DP.  After that first month of huge cuts I had severe tachacardia, high BP, horrible aching, dialated pupils, the bottoms of my feet hurt horribly, and I was constantly feverish or freezing.  Mentally I hate the DP.  I honestly felt outside my body everyday for the first month.  Also, the anxiety level was excessive.  The second month I waited to cut bc my Dr. told me my nervous system needed a break and I was going to see my mom on vacation and could not imagine spending my time with her feeling that terrible.  So, I cut this week and you know it hasn't been that bad.  Some sxs returned; fever, flu like feeling, the wavy outlook on the world (like I took bad acid), very blurred vision, and burning skin but, compared to that ct of K. I will take this any day.  I am not near as afraid of my next cut.  I honestly dont know how I made it through that ct experience.  Jess