Pain under lowest right rib on side.

Anybody have a pressure tingling sensation on the far right side of the abdomin, this is near the Oblique and It's tender to the touch? I'm freaking myself out I have had it for a week and it's probably nothing, it's not omg i need to go to the hospital pain, just uncomfortable. I have been doing more biking lately and wonder if this could happen to the right side only? 

Wow I cannot believe it when I read this title becuase I have the exact same thing right now. It is on the right side, right under my rib and it feels like someone punched me. I can't even touch it. It feels like organ pain. But I thought it was from coughing so much from the bronchitis I just got over. Have you been coughing? Maybe it's that, unless more people have had it, then it could be a wd symptom?  :-\

this is an aching/tingling pain that might be causing some nausea as well. Just started about a week ago.

Had it for months early on. Had my gall bladder checked and stomach ultra sound. Nothing........It went away after a massage several months ago. I hope yours leaves soon, it really hurts.

BM

I've had this for months on and off. Worst when I stand from sitting virtually non existent when lying down. Sometimes it radiates round into my back. Wish I knew what was causing it.

B

This has been a huge issue for me since being 8 months off, thought it is slowly improving.  I also get "internal itching" along with it where my entire right side will itch inside.  So it feels like my organs on the right side of my body are itching like mad.  I had an ultrasound done and found out out I have 2 small gallstones, but both doctors I met with didn't feel that the stones were causing the pain b/c my gallbladder was not inflamed at all.  It's worth getting your gallbladder checked if it continues one for awhile, but it seems to me that many people experience this exact feeling during w/d and it just might be part of the healing process.  I hope it passes soon for you.  Taking a hot shower or putting a heating pad on the area helps me sometimes.

All my best,

Schatje