Hope I am at the right place for this question?

[pr...]

I don't know if I am at the right place to ask this but I haven't started to taper just yet but I noticed that during the day I feel extremely fatigued.Let's say I get up a 10 I'll take my benzo and at around 1 o'clock i'll start feeling this extreme fatigue and it goes on for pretty much the whole day and then my second dose at whatever 4 or 5 around seven I can hardly function I am so tired.I notice that when I do house work or something the fatigue hit's me harder.I am wondering is this from the benzo's or as a great health worrier do I have something terribly wrong with me?My last blood test was about 2 years ago could something wrong develop in that time?But I also suffer from depression and anxiety panic attacks wich doesn't help....ugh I am so sick of always wondering and being controled by all these weird symptoms.

Thanks a bunch Pretzel

Hi,

This could well be connected with the benzos, it could be cold coming on, or just one of those things. I would always recommend that people get their symptoms and medical worries dealt with by seeing the doctor. Of course we are familiar with benzo(-withdrawal) symptoms around here, but you are right, all of them can have other causes. The point is that it is probably to do with the benzos, or if it is not, it something trivial. However, your worry is not trivial, so tackle it head-on and see your doctor. I expect they will find nothing wrong with you, but you should at least have your mind put at rest.

[e2...]

Hi Pretzel,

What you describe hit me  just after my crossover to Valium. I didn't mind then . I had been too sick to walk or to sleep so the wiped out feeling was welcomeat that point.

The symptom does fit with benzo W/D. The same symptom can be a symptom from many different causes. I can say that benzo W/D is a common cause.

We can pay attention to rest and nutrition, but we only manage it. It takes some time to make it disappear totally.

Jana