The Klonopin Klub

[re...]

Hi guys,

Sxs hit hard today.... :-\.....reading all the posts, though....thinking if everyone.  Noting Miss B jumping....I hope it goes very well for you!! And Nomo, you're thinking of jumping in two months? How fast are you going?  Just curious.  I'm staying with my .006 g every 10 days - or hope to, which has me completing my taper just in time for New Year's Eve....end of 2016.  Right now, I'm feeling this cut more than the last few...not sure why. Percentages are higher, yes.  Not looking for a reason though as I don't want to slow down any more than I have.  It will be OK....I've been doing so well, I kind of forgot what a real wave felt like.... :-X

Walked this morning...fires around here, both north and south of us...we're ending up with the smoke.  My husband has been so good during all this - such a long road for both of us.  Some family stress though -  some, no, a LOT...could be contributing to ramped up sxs.

Wishing all well...

Mana :smitten:

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [ca...]

• [NY...]

• [In...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

Sxs hit hard today.... :-\.....reading all the posts, though....thinking if everyone.  Noting Miss B jumping....I hope it goes very well for you!! And Nomo, you're thinking of jumping in two months? How fast are you going?  Just curious.  I'm staying with my .006 g every 10 days - or hope to, which has me completing my taper just in time for New Year's Eve....end of 2016.  Right now, I'm feeling this cut more than the last few...not sure why. Percentages are higher, yes.  Not looking for a reason though as I don't want to slow down any more than I have.  It will be OK....I've been doing so well, I kind of forgot what a real wave felt like.... :-X

Walked this morning...fires around here, both north and south of us...we're ending up with the smoke.  My husband has been so good during all this - such a long road for both of us.  Some family stress though -  some, no, a LOT...could be contributing to ramped up sxs.

Wishing all well...

Mana :smitten:

Hi Mana,

Sorry for your wave.  They hit hard, huh?  I am really seeing that my jolts are brought on by interpersonal stress or surprises-- stuff that wouldn't upset me outside of withdrawal can send me spinning. 

I keep taking off .001 every day.  Holding hasn't helped -- not during the week or a solid hold for a month.  I seem to just go up and down regardless, so I figure why not keep cutting the same way and get off.  I will slow down if it gets bad.  This one good day/one bad day  thing is actually quite an improvement.  For a long time there weren't any good days.  Just feeling my way through.

I'll be with everyone in prayer, good vibes, meditation for each other at 9 pm!!!

:smitten:  Nomo

CD:  thanks!

Nomo: "Feeling my way through..."-me too! Sooo grateful for the windows

Mana:  Hope your level out and feel better soon after your last cut.  Seems to be no rhyme or reason with these cuts.  Hope the fires stay far away from you and the family stresses ease up.  I've had a lot of family stressors too during all this but, am ironically, learning to handle them better during this taper...not much is going to trigger us after we recover for sure!!!

:)

Thanks, Nomo and Burned!  :)

Yes! Grateful for windows....I've had so many of them...lasting many days in a row...only a few hours here and there that have been wonky....this is the kind of wave that takes me back months and months...and yes..I think the stress yesterday triggered it.

I recall learning that added stress is similar to a deficit of benzo...fight or flight...senses on high alert..thus increased sxs.  It makes sense to me, as K calms (artificially) the CNS, stress excites it...lack of benzo plus added stress = increased w/d sxs.

Time to breathe...

:smitten:

Hi,  Everyone

Extremely long threads cause large server loads and can slow down the loading of the thread, or even create wider problems for the forum.  “The Klonopin Klub”  has now become much longer than is recommended. I have locked this thread.

I've started a new thread to continue where this one left off. You will find it here:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=163449.msg2179478#msg2179478

Please continue posting to the new thread 

Thank you  :smitten:

• 1 month later...

Daisies, I think I love your therapist too!  It is so difficult to get anyone to read about benzos!  yay! :thumbsup:

How do you find a Functional Medicine doctor?  And Bennie, can our regular doctors give us the vitamin tests and all that stuff?

Anyone heard of Lee Hardy Anxiety Support Service?  He website says she was on BB and got off Klonopin.  She does coaching on the phone and Skype.  $50 canadian dollars per hour-- that is $38 US dollars.  I watched one of her YouTube videos and looked at her page.  I SO don't know!!

I had a hair apt at 1 pm.  It took 3 and a half hours.  WHAT was THAT???  Purgatory.  I had it colored.  She hi-lighted it too.  Never done this before.  I am starting to gray so I did it.  Dang.  I look so odd now.  I could tell while I was there that my symptoms are very physical.  It isn't JUST the old Nomo anxiety.  It is Physical Withdrawal anxiety.  It isn't "just me."  Good to know.  I don't like my hair,  but glad it is over.  I will be more positive just as soon as I can, my friends!  For now:

I HATE Klonopin!!!!!

Hi all,

Just a note to alert you of an important post relating Lee Hardy (since she was referenced in the above post):

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=167582.0

[3d...]