Challis' Success

[Ch...]

Congratulations, Challis! :yippee:

You have been my inspiration since I was so fortunate to meet you! 

I can't count the times that I have read that a straight Xanax taper was too difficult, and yet here you are!  You have given so many of us hope that we can succeed, and survive this with humor and grace. 

Thank you for your courage and insight. 

You are just so...

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj561/charlie3912/tumblr_ll7fdooep31qiggm3o1_5001.gif

Love, :smitten:

Charlie

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [cl...]

• [Bu...]

• [Af...]

[c8...]

Hi Challis,   :)

:yippee:Congratulations on your 2 months benzo free  :yippee:

You are such a help and an inspiration on BB and make a big difference in the lives of many on here

Way to go! :thumbsup:

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/computerbeach.gif

Thank you all so very much...always happy to offer something uplifting!

Cha-Cha Challis

Congratulations Challis! ;D And thank you for the support and inspiration you give to us buddies. Best wishes for the rest of your healing. :smitten:

Challis:  You have posted many things that have been helpful to me over the last couple months.  I am so happy you are feeling like YOU again and I can not wait to join you in posting my success story someday.  Please check in from time to time so we can hear how you are doing. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:  Good luck.  Be happy.  God speed!

Challis Girl, so happy you are now a "success"  Go on out into the wide wide world and be well and prosper.

:smitten:

MiniMinnie

Dear Challis,

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and I wish you every happiness your lovely heart can hold!

LOVE, :smitten:

Chrysanthemum

Congrats Challis!!! I'm so happy to hear that you've healed so much. It sounds like you have made massive steps in healing, and that from here it will just keeping better and better. Your post here is very motivational, and I wish you the best of luck in everything you do, and with your continued healing.

Thanks, Mike and Angel.  Mine is a very hopeful story for other people.  It goes to show how unpredictable withdrawal and recovery is...

Challis

[f2...]

Hi Challis,

I only just stumbled across your success story. Always late.... the story of my life.

When I feel fearful that I will never be able to get back off Xanax again now I have let it lure me back (in a much weaker dose), I think of you. I have copied your taper signature and am going to try to go at the same pace - when I pluck up the courage.

Congratulations on beating Xanax. May your life grow ever more satisfying.

Thank you for sharing your journey and your success with us all. And for all the time you spend here helping others.

Xana