Author Topic: Challis' Success  (Read 37274 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Challis' Success
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2012, 01:51:23 pm »
Thanks Minnie, [...] and [...]!
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2012, 07:08:47 pm »
Glad you made it back to the old you. Or should I say the NEW you. Enjoy the life ahead of you.

Rock
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2012, 02:21:48 am »
Thanks, Rock!
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2012, 03:00:31 am »

Dear [...],

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and I wish you every happiness your lovely heart can hold!

LOVE, :smitten:
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2012, 06:12:12 am »
Wow what a day to log in and read these successes. You and Lizzy... what an inspiration!!!    :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2012, 01:39:14 pm »
Thanks, [...] and [...]!
[...]  :highfive:

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2012, 02:27:29 pm »
Congrats [...]!!! I'm so happy to hear that you've healed so much. It sounds like you have made massive steps in healing, and that from here it will just keeping better and better. Your post here is very motivational, and I wish you the best of luck in everything you do, and with your continued healing.

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2012, 07:53:45 pm »
Happy for you [...]!  Well done!

I so love your attitude. you are amazing!

[...] xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2012, 12:36:30 am »
Thanks, Mike and [...].  Mine is a very hopeful story for other people.  It goes to show how unpredictable withdrawal and recovery is...
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2012, 02:58:08 am »
Hi [...],

I only just stumbled across your success story. Always late.... the story of my life.

When I feel fearful that I will never be able to get back off Xanax again now I have let it lure me back (in a much weaker dose), I think of you. I have copied your taper signature and am going to try to go at the same pace - when I pluck up the courage.

Congratulations on beating Xanax. May your life grow ever more satisfying.

Thank you for sharing your journey and your success with us all. And for all the time you spend here helping others.

[...]