Author Topic: Challis' Success  (Read 37288 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Challis' Success
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2012, 06:51:58 pm »
This is FANTASTIC news!  Great job on ur taper if u feel this good so soon! X [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2012, 07:10:59 pm »
And a big thank-you to everyone here for helping me learn how to do it, [...]!
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2012, 07:56:33 pm »
Congrats [...]!   :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2012, 08:10:51 pm »
  on your  anniversary.  Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Hugs,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2012, 11:31:48 pm »
Congratulations [...]! ;D And thank you for the support and inspiration you give to us buddies. Best wishes for the rest of your healing. :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2012, 11:47:46 pm »

Thank you, [...], [...] and [...]! 
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2012, 06:52:55 pm »
[...]:  You have posted many things that have been helpful to me over the last couple months.  I am so happy you are feeling like YOU again and I can not wait to join you in posting my success story someday.  Please check in from time to time so we can hear how you are doing. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:  Good luck.  Be happy.  God speed!

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 07:29:53 pm »
[...] Girl, so happy you are now a "success"  Go on out into the wide wide world and be well and prosper.

:smitten:
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 07:38:01 pm »
[...]:  How are you doing?  I have wondered about you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2012, 08:17:32 pm »
Congrats [...] you are awesome and a wonderful buddie around here! I look forward to reading your progress