Author Topic: Challis' Success  (Read 34992 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Challis' Success
« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2019, 08:35:08 am »
Following, as I'm also kindled and need reassurance that kindled people can also make it.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2019, 02:09:17 pm »
IMHO I think many if not most of us are kindled...it just takes soooooo so much longer to heal than we thought going into this.  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2019, 02:15:56 pm »
IMHO I think many if not most of us are kindled...it just takes soooooo so much longer to heal than we thought going into this.  :smitten:

:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2019, 02:33:00 pm »
Are those your kitties in your avatar? I have three...  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2019, 06:01:47 pm »
Are those your kitties in your avatar? I have three...  :smitten:

They both passed away this summer. It's pure hell. I [...] they're in heaven. They have to be because they never did anything wrong.

[Buddie]

« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2019, 06:09:30 pm »
Oh Iím so sorry...our pets are our family and so non-judgmental.

[Buddie]

« Reply #226 on: August 21, 2019, 07:11:13 pm »
Thank you Challi.

I struggle with the fact that I see so many people who had to quit their jobs during their taper or when they jumped. I could never afford that ever. Was that also your case? Did you quit your job? My kitties were so important to me. This has been the toughest year of my life. First the unexpected benzo crash reaching 1mg. Then one month of hell, had to updose to 2.5, couldn't afford to be non functional. I'm a single [...] of a 13 year old. During the crash my eldest cat died of a cronich kidney condition. Then the young one stopped eating and that developed into an acute kidney condition that we couldn't cure in spite of giving her all the veterinarian care. If I had taken her the first day she didn't poop maybe I would have saved her. But I had no clue that not pooping even one day in cats is a red flag. I feel had I not been in acute wd I could've saved her or even both of them. I'm so glad you're off this crap.

[Buddie]

« Reply #227 on: September 27, 2019, 03:24:12 am »
Glad you're my admin  :[...]: congrats  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #228 on: September 27, 2019, 11:45:06 am »

Only yours? Lol 😂

[Buddie]

« Reply #229 on: September 27, 2019, 02:29:18 pm »

Aw, thanks... :smitten: