need help /head symptoms

new symptom where head feels like its full of liquid.feeling of fullness in head.

sometimes feels like i got water/cool feeling  in my head,over my eyes and chest.

i had recent chest xray+normal. I really dont wanna go there with another head scan.

I f anyone has experienced this please respond.head feels tight.

Thank you

Alan

Hi Alan,

I'm so sorry something new has come on for you.  Just as we get familiarized with one side effect, it seems something new comes to surprise us. 

I haven't had that feeling with my head, but I have had it with my chest.  I know it well.  And I've read of others who talk of the same feeling with their head.  If you've had everything checked out, then I'd say it's w/d.  Especially since I've read of others feel this.

Thinking of you...hugs,

schatje

Hi Alan,

I'm so sorry something new has come on for you.  Just as we get familiarized with one side effect, it seems something new comes to surprise us. 

I haven't had that feeling with my head, but I have had it with my chest.  I know it well.  And I've read of others who talk of the same feeling with their head.  If you've had everything checked out, then I'd say it's w/d.  Especially since I've read of others feel this.

Thinking of you...hugs,

schatje

thanks Schatje.i get that too in the chest and upper abdomen.just had endoscopsy too this month.

i know you feel same way about going to ER or more MDs.Went to Dermatoligist for itching and i was

lucky he was benzo wise and said it was withdraw.only thing i could do was talk cold showers and or

us antihisitimes which are a no no for me.Bless you my thoughts and prayers with you as well.

Alan

hi Alan

I get these weird head sx's, too.

lightheadeness and sometimes a weird pressure.

I know its w/d probs so try now to worry. Its just agravating.

I get this strange feeling in neck muscles like muscles freeze up.

ugg!!!

Alan, yes you are sick, but not dying.  It only feels that way.  :'(

I just saw this post and yes, I also had these wacky head issues.  It felt really abnormal and terrifying to be honest.  But this is actually very common in withdrawal.

I'm so sorry you're doing so badly.  You're not alone though, others have gone through and are going through this now.

Hugs to you Alan,

Cedar

I had really bad migraines for months.  Like my left eyeball was gonna pop out of my head.  Eyes were burning.  Body fluish.  Couldn't think straight.  And some wicked bad nasal drainage all of the time.

Shuttering now at that memory.  Are you able to do cardio?  I remember you lifted weights before all of this.  I found that doing cardio and sitting in the steam room helped for a little while.  Of course it always came back and aspirin wouldn't touch it.

I hope you feel better.

DG

Alan  , You not alone  and you will be ok .

I have that all day today , like my brain is not in head , cannot think , no energie , fog .  Like sit in plane  and go down  , ears plug , head full of water .  I  can sit    and look at nothing    like wacko . Dont' had this long time . 

I am sure is w/s , and will pass . I hate that too  , lightheaded , no brain , sick of it tooo . We cannot go back ,  have to just go thru this . Hope  latter will go away  .

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:  Erika :)

Alan, if I can do this, you can do this! You aren't dying, but if you want to get checked out and tests done then you should, even if it makes you feel better. I did it and I feel better I did and know I'm going through w/d. I've had the same symptoms and worse. Two weeks ago I had all that PLUS a migraine to where it literally felt like someone reached into the back of my head and was trying to pull my brain out from the bottom of my skull. Ibuprofen didn't even help. I thought I actually felt my brain move or transform. It was scary and I was seriously dilerious w/depersonalization/derealization along with it. I barely remember that Tuesday other than it was my daughter's last day of CCE and I know I was at the church for them to do a Savior Bowl spelling be contest. I don't even know how I made it through that day other than with the Grace and Hand of God. I'm still getting these symptoms, but they've lessened for now. I hope it stays manageable for the rest of this taper and after. Look at all of my tests and I am blessed I am all clear and this is w/d. WE'LL MAKE IT!