Botox or fillers are dangerous post benzo .

[er...]

Hello  ladies

because i am so beat  up after 19 months hell with benzo ,I make appoint , for Restyline , had done before and loved .

:smitten:Last second I callDr if is Ok.

He said No .

No more , no less .

I did reaserch and found Restil is drug like benzo  and Restyline is filler . Botox absolutelly no or all symptoms back in minute  and worst .

So just want you to be ware of possible danger  in case you want to fixed up little , be careful . :smitten: :smitten:Erika

Try coherent English!

Not everyone here on the forum speaks English as their first language.  Please understand those people are doing the best they can to communicate.  I know I would be in deep trouble if I had to communicate in a language other than English.

Please also respect our forum rules:

•Be polite towards, and respectful of, your fellow Buddies. We do not tolerate attacks upon fellow members.

pianogirl

Erika,  I am in my 30s and had botox between the eyebrows about 7 weeks ago and didn't have problems.

Did your doctor say botox would cause problems or Restylane?  I know they told me Restylane can only be done yearly.  The botox really only lasted (for me) for about 5 months.  :-(

sky

Erika,  I am in my 30s and had botox between the eyebrows about 7 weeks ago and didn't have problems.

Did your doctor say botox would cause problems or Restylane?  I know they told me Restylane can only be done yearly.  The botox really only lasted (for me) for about 5 months.  :-(

sky

Skyy ,

Cosmetic dR told me ,,,Dont; do it now , because I just quit benzo .

I  read alergie to Botox etc and many people said they had done Botox and after had for up 6 months benzo w/symptoms and have to be put on benzo , because cannot stop shakes etc .

Horror  story  how women ended in hospital  on benzo .

You lucky Skyy ,  you have no problem . Maybe you was on benzo short time .Botox and other fillers are made from benzo also . :crazy: I read that  on net .

I have Botox once  done, eyes 5 months like you  and  once in 2 years Restyline , last me over year . LOVED  :) :) :)  Now I need , but soo scared , need wait maybe next year or 2.

Also I tried  Juverdem  , is not good for me , not even year , to fast out from body .Restyline I love , but can only dream about that . Ha 

I have received Botox injections for chronic migraine and cervical dystonia while tapering and have had no problems.

e.g., http://www.botoxmedical.com/chronic-migraine/

The injections have helped immensely with chronic pain problems and have caused no problems during my taper or w/d.

Best,

CB

Hello CB ,  when I taper I was ok take antibiotic and aspirin atc . When off benzo aspirin only half give my back w/symptoms .

When body have benzo still in is different then  when you completely off  and pure clean . Then sensitive to everything .

I am happy for you  . I just read this  and DR told me about that .

Because is drug and going in blood sc. fast .

Erika :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Redacted.

Hi Shetland 600 , i lived in 3 different countries  , and if my spell is off , I really  dont ' care .  Maybe first for you , so what .

We all sick here , is about help  who need  and not be  :tickedoff:>:( for no reason  Erika

Just to really reassure you, restoril is in no way chemically related to restalyne (basically hyaluronan  therapy) -- I can't see any common basis between restoril, a benzodiazepine and a sleeping pill, and restalyne, a process of hyaluronan filling therapy: Wikipedia serach :"Hyaluronan" for evidence of this.

I don't see anything about GABA in "hyaluronan."

Looks fine to me! Talk to a pharmacist or write it down if you're confused and want info. No, don't worry about your spelling! Doctors do it too all the time. Native English speakers. This results in lawsuits and stuff. Of course, they're usually in the Emergency room where things are very busy!

Good luck!

Hello Blueorch.

I talking about RESTYLINE  , fillers for face .

Look  at RESTYL  ==== BRAND OF ALPRAZOLAM

Same side affects etc like benzo .

I read about that , all those drugs have the same basic.

Why fillers  make face nice puffy ? 

Why benzo make all body and face , hands nice puffy ?

Sodium .

I read about this and my new DR told me dont'  do it  yet , bacause Iwill have all this poison back .

Erika :smitten: :smitten:

sky

Good Morning Skyy , please look  RESTYL  , is sleep , pills from benzo  for depression , panic attacks is benzo .

Erika :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Blue Orch .

I just read again  and here 

RESTORIL  is  TEMAZEPAM  =====BENZO !!!

RESTYLANE  IS face filler  , brand of RESTYL

RESTYL is  ALPRAZOLAM========= BENZO !!!!

Here we go , was not in my head .

Please be careful !!!!!

Look for your self .

Erika :smitten: :smitten:

To be fair, I just read: "Do not get Restylane injections if you are taking furosemide, phenytoin or benzodiazepines, says the National Library of Medicine. Restylane can interact with these medications and bring about the aforementioned effects." But that's all I found.

To be fair, I just read: "Do not get Restylane injections if you are taking furosemide, phenytoin or benzodiazepines, says the National Library of Medicine. Restylane can interact with these medications and bring about the aforementioned effects." But that's all I found.

Hello Hollyms

Thank you ,

I just was soo happy  will go put little fillers  in my face and this come out .

All those fillers are pure benzo .

I just tape  Restyl , and come as benzo , Restorin  all this is for depression and attacks etc , benzo .

I cant' not believed .

And I have that done many times over time I was on benzo . And no problem .

Yet , now is different story .

I just want to ladies let know , we all want to little fix after hell from benzo , yet all ,,,help,,,,, is benzo again .  Erika :smitten: :smitten:

Erika,

I have been taking Botox A shots to the neck for close to 3 years (all the while on Klonopin and now withdrawing from the K).  I get the shots to the neck every three months (for Cervical Dystonia).  I have had zero problems during the years I have taken the Botox shots.  Just wanted to give you my experience.

Sincerely,

fg

Hello Hollyms

Thank you ,

I just was soo happy  will go put little fillers  in my face and this come out .

I just tape  Restyl , and come as benzo , Restorin  all this is for depression and attacks etc , benzo .

I cant' not believed .

I just want to ladies let know , we all want to little fix after hell from benzo , yet all ,,,help,,,,,

Hello Hollyms

Thank you ,

I cant' not believed .

I just want to ladies let know , we all want to little fix after hell from benzo , yet all ,,,help,,,,, is benzo again .  Erika :smitten: :smitten:

Sorry I spell RESTORIN  wrong  . Is RESTORIL    , AND THIS IS BENZO , ALSO RESTYL  ===BENZO  ==bRAND  OF  RESTYLANE ===== BENZO !!! :smitten: :smitten:

Erika

Erika,

I have been taking Botox A shots to the neck for close to 3 years (all the while on Klonopin and now withdrawing from the K).  I get the shots to the neck every three months (for Cervical Dystonia).  I have had zero problems during the years I have taken the Botox shots.  Just wanted to give you my experience.

Sincerely,

fg

Hello Fishing guy

Thank you for your input .

I was on Botox and fillers when on benzo , on antibiotics etc .

Since  off benzo just baby aspirine give me back  w/symptoms .Since off benzo  very  sensitive  to everything .When I was taper , have no this problem . Only when off ,

And I make appoint . for fillers and botox  8 months off benzo .

I called cosmetic DR last second if is ok .

He said no . He dont;  tell my more , just wait  with that , not yet .

Then i look in books and net and all this make sense .

After hell we all going , imagine 10 months off , go  for little fillers or  Botox and all hell back again .

This is only why I posted this tread .

Many people here when they off , are sensitive to everything , not due taper  or when you on benzo .

But when your body is pure clean from benzo  and now get fillers or Botox , can be problem .

I am sorry , I dont' wan to scare people here , but better scared then go thru benzo hell again . 

:) :) :) :) :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Erika

• 1 month later...
I searched botox here on BB as cervical dystonia is my worst and most debilitating symptom. I found this thread. I can't find anything on the Internet which says that Restylane and Restyl are the same thing. Restylane is an injected hyaluronic acid filler. Restyl is alprazolam, the benzodiazepine that we're all more familiar with as Xanax. I don't believe Restylane and Restyl have anything in common beyond similar names.

Vita,

I get the Botox brand injections for cervical dystonia and chronic migraine and have had no problems. The injections have made an immense impact in my quality of life in terms of alleviating chronic pain for both conditions.

I have no idea why people are confused about the names. It reminds me of this tongue twister my mom taught me as a kid:

"If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?"

Words that sound the same can have completely different meanings, just as you point out.

I hope you are able to get the injections and that they can help with the pain you are experiencing.

Best,

CB

I would like to try Botox injections for cervical dystonia and related headaches. My doctor recommended them to me almost six years ago. The insurance I had then said the treatment was experimental and wouldn't pay. The insurance I have now says that my cervical dystonia is a pre-existing condition and won't pay. I might be able to get approval this fall when the year-long exclusionary period for pre-existing conditions is up. Hopefully this insurance won't trot out the experimental excuse once the exclusionary period is up. It's good to hear that someone else who is dealing with both cervical dystonia and benzo withdrawal had good results from this treatment.

That's one helluva tongue twister.  :P

I have also had botox injections during withdrawal and had zero side effects (and I am very sensitive).  As for hyaluronanic acid (primary component of Restylane and Juvederm), this is a naturally-occurring substance in the human body.  None of these drugs have anything at all to do with benzodiazepines.  I am starting to wonder if the OP is trying to pull our collective leg.