Do anyone know ??

I know Muscle spasms are caused from Benzos , but what I want to know if muscle spasms calm down only when Gaba receptors are upregulated , do the chemicals balance out and spsams calm down when the chemicals balance or when the receptors upregulate, can our muscles lock and be tight permanently? Do anyone know or have a therory? I would like to hear your comments, I am not expecting many responses , I know alot of people here are new and dont bother anwering my questions anymore , but thank you for reading .

sometimes muscles to go into spasms, and the nerves that control them can get irritated. This set up a cycle that is hard to break.  Relaxing the muscles through massage or acupuncture can be helpful.  Heating pad, hot bath, gentle stretching might also be useful.

help123,

Tight muscles can cause other problems to surface. The tight muscles can rub other areas, such as the bursa, and cause it to become inflamed. It's important to stretch and keep the muscles from becoming so tight that they are not able to release without some type of outside help such as physical therapy, etc.

Take care,

TS

If its a hard cycle to break , but will it ever end? does it ever end :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

If its a hard cycle to break , but will it ever end? does it ever end :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

It does end....but in the meantime it's best not to dwell on how long it will take. Take one day at a time and do the best you can each day, that is all anyone can do regardless of what trial they are going through.