Losing Weight

Mairin33 - so have I, have lost my appetite.  I'm supplementing with protein shakes.

I'd like to see what others chime in with this thread.

Faulk

I second the protein shakes but its not putting the weight back on. I read on another thread that someone was using creatine I believe.

I would like to know as well.  I've lost 30 lbs so far and don't want to lose anymore.  Hope all are well.

when i first started taking benzo 190 muscular lbs

on them 160

after stopped 150

alot of pissing /water weight?

eat better than i did before still cannot gain back

i heard it mess with endo system as well as malabsorbtion

since i had every test under the sun im waiting and praying

look awful

excess stress and worry dont help either

but who can help it when your in misery and miserable everyday

day 41 off for me

I have lost weight during my taper. I have eaten small more frequent meals and also used protein smoothie shakes. My stomach felt so torn up. I slowed down my taper and my stomach symptoms have abated and my weight has stabilized. I was cutting every 2 weeks and now cutting every 3 weeks ( the valium cuts caught up with me).  It will take me longer to taper but I know at least my stomach doesn't ache and rumble all day or keep me up at night as much anymore. I am enjoying food more. I also took prilosec for a while due to a dx of gastritis but with the slower taper, I haven't needed it. :)

Recover

I have lost weight during my taper. I have eaten small more frequent meals and also used protein smoothie shakes. My stomach felt so torn up. I slowed down my taper and my stomach symptoms have abated and my weight has stabilized. I was cutting every 2 weeks and now cutting every 3 weeks ( the valium cuts caught up with me).  It will take me longer to taper but I know at least my stomach doesn't ache and rumble all day or keep me up at night as much anymore. I am enjoying food more. I also took prilosec for a while due to a dx of gastritis but with the slower taper, I haven't needed it. :)

Recover

fyi imprezole/prilosec effects mataabolisim of benzo

look it up

My God, another person with the same problem in just two posts I just read!!  What is going on?? I know that while I was on the Clonazepam before the CT and then substitution to Valium, I gained 100 pounds after having been super skinny all my life.  Now I can't get food down my throat for hours every day... I wish some scientist would look into this!!