reintastament

[be...]

Hi..I restatement after 2 years off of xanax.. I have been on it for a week now and feeling abit better. The reason was, it was ither reinstatement or be put in a mental hospital..I'm 65 years old and the suffering was just to much..so If i have to be on it for the rest om years so be it.

Be well my friends.

Bella

Bellisima, don't feel you have to leave because of reinstating.  We are here to support you regardless.  I am just glad you are feeling a bit better.  You are family....

Love, Skyy

Hi..I restatement after 2 years off of xanax.. I have been on it for a week now and feeling abit better. The reason was, it was ither reinstatement or be put in a mental hospital..I'm 65 years old and the suffering was just to much..so If i have to be on it for the rest om years so be it.

Be well my friends.

Bella

Hello Bellisima,

You don't have to leave just because you reinstated. Plus, you can always do a proper slow taper. BB will support you every step of the way for that. Most people that taper can still function quite well. I hope you will think about that. You have many years left in your life. A taper is very doable. Walmer is a member of BB and I believe he is in his late 70's to early 80's and he is in w/d also. I have seen so many people reinstate then do a taper to get off benzos. Just sayin...you have options.

Chrisw

Hey neighbor!

You are certainly not the first and wont' be the last.  That must have been a very distressing decision to have to make.  This is a drug that  just does not want to let go.  My only hope is that you have obtained at least some relief.  I hope you stay here as I need my "homies" but I will support any decision you make :)

Sending thoughts of comfort and relief.

:smitten:

WWWI

Hi WWWI (homie) watching the Rockies at the moment..thank you for your support..what a horrible journey we have been put on.

If I would have known years ago :tickedoff:

Stay well my friend

Bella

Miss Bellisima:

I have been posting here for a very short time, but I've been a devoted follower for almost a year. What I have seen is nothng but true love and affection for all, especially those suffering with very hard decisions to make.

Bless you dear, I look forward to getting to know you.

M.

Hi Bellisima-Life is so short, and if reinstating is going to give you some quality of life that is the right thing to do.  Everyone is different, so do what is best for yourself.  I hope you stay on the forum. :smitten:  Hugs,  Jenn

Thank you so much guys for your support, you don't know how much it means to me. I tried so hard, sometimes I though my body could not take more pain. By the grace of God I wake up every morning and try to make it thru the day.

My 2 grown kids don't know how much or do not want to know how unbearable these past 2 years have been. Funny thing I never took more than one and 1/2 mg a day.

Now I think is time for me to get a bit better..try to stabilise and try to stay in the lowest dose I can and hope i dont have to move to Mexico to get the pills LOL (I can still make a joke).

Thank you my friends...hopefully one day we can all meet and have a big party!!!!

Bella

Thank you so much guys for your support, you don't know how much it means to me. I tried so hard, sometimes I though my body could not take more pain. By the grace of God I wake up every morning and try to make it thru the day.

My 2 grown kids don't know how much or do not want to know how unbearable these past 2 years have been. Funny thing I never took more than one and 1/2 mg a day.

Now I think is time for me to get a bit better..try to stabilise and try to stay in the lowest dose I can and hope i dont have to move to Mexico to get the pills LOL (I can still make a joke).

Thank you my friends...hopefully one day we can all meet and have a big party!!!!

Bella

Good luck to you Bella! Like I said, you can always do a super slow taper that gives your gaba receptors enough time to heal. You CAN still get free of these pills!!!    ;D    I think most of us understand wanting a quality of life. That is what keeps me going. I know this quality I am fighting for will be more than anything that benzo could have offered me. BB will be here if you decide to take that route. Take care Bella.  :hug:

Chrisw

Hi Bellisima-Life is so short, and if reinstating is going to give you some quality of life that is the right thing to do.  Everyone is different, so do what is best for yourself.  I hope you stay on the forum. :smitten:  Hugs,  Jenn

My sentiments exactly...I'll just ditto this!

Challis :smitten: