success story off 4 mg klonopin 2+ years

[kp...]

Hi Folks,

As I was reading this evening it dawned on me, service.  Service is why I am here.  Its time to return to this site and share all that is manifesting after two years + off K pin.

I was very intelligent before the K pin, and very very very well educated on spiritual matters.  It was a tremendously full head, and this is where my story begins.

When the ***** hit the fan 5 years ago, the K pin worked quite well to stuff and obliterate the feelings that were causing distress. 

When it was time to go down the ladder with the taper, everything that was on my plate before the K pin emotinally, and the side effects of the withdrawal, made life seem unbearable.

This post is about the evolution from faith to knowing.

I had faith becasue I did not kill myself, eventhough I thought about it often.

If you are reading this post and you feel like killing yourself because you don't have faith, I am here to tell you that you do have faith because you are reading this post, which means you are alive.

Don't kill yourself!

this is my only advice.  Its not good or bad or right or wrong to kill yourself, its just that life gets so wonderful after the darkness of withdrawal that it makes the pain of BW worth the torment.

I did not think mine would ever let up, and I held on, and you can and will also, because you are, right here, and right now.

I was depressed for so long that It became habit.

Windows were so small I did not recognize them until one day i realized I was a functional person, and, at the same time, not the same old me. 

As the months turned into years, I was faced with challenge on top of challenge, and the universe (My Higher Power) always sent what I needed when I needed it, and the universe is doing this for you all too, right here, and, right now.

Today there was pure joy, and the brilliant light of truth was unlike the metaphysical rhetoric that the 39 year old "pre k-pin" would espouse.

the feeling today is a celbration, and not from a bully pulpit.  Its a precious gift that empowers and ignites the fuel of passion, and this will be yours, also, becasue I have never met a single person who emerges from the dark night of the soul with complacency or fear.

The process which is underway right now is what I have called "the fires of purification" and this is akin to the pheonix rising from the ashes, and this is what is happening during BW.  the burning off of ego and self which no longer serves was my experience, and this experience, also, for my other Benzo friends who have healed.

We have all parted ways, yet, at one time, we all shared in the same plight which is the purpose of this website.  Although, Plight is not the right word.

OPPORTUNITY - YES - few will ever know the depth of pain and despair in this lifetime that you will know because of having gone through a benzo withdrawl.

You will heal

You will heal

You will heal

and life will become a miracle becasue seing the sunrise or a fresh flower will ignite the wonder of a small child within, and this is my experience.

Keep Going

keep going

Keep going

I understand now that my thoughts will generate my experience.

You are needed because the light will generate a desire to love more than was ever possible for me before BW

The definition of love is deeper now, and more true, and more familiar.

Keep Going

Keep going

Keep going

You loved!

Namaste

Kenny

Edit: profanity removed

OPPORTUNITY - YES - few will ever know the depth of pain and despair in this lifetime that you will know because of having gone through a benzo withdrawl.

You will heal

You will heal

You will heal

and life will become a miracle becasue seing the sunrise or a fresh flower will ignite the wonder of a small child within, and this is my experience.

Keep Going

keep going

Keep going

You are needed because the light will generate a desire to love more than was ever possible for me before BW

Keep Going

Keep going

Keep going

You loved!

Namaste

Kenny

So beautiful...  Thank you!

Thank you for the encouragement!  If you have time to check in more often, I'm sure people could use your wisdom.

emkbb

That was absolutely beautiful, inspiring and amazing writing! Thank You very much for that, I am at the beginning of my journey and needed very much to read such beautiful words of wisdom and recovery!  :smitten:

The process which is underway right now is what I have called "the fires of purification" and this is akin to the pheonix rising from the ashes, and this is what is happening during BW. 

the burning off of ego and self which no longer serves was my experience, and this experience, also, for my other Benzo friends who have healed.

We have all parted ways, yet, at one time, we all shared in the same plight which is the purpose of this website.  Although, Plight is not the right word.

...and life will become a miracle becasue seing the sunrise or a fresh flower will ignite the wonder of a small child within, and this is my experience.

You loved!

Thank you Kenny

Beautifully written and so true.

This is my prayer in the fire

In weakness or trial or pain

There is a faith proved

Of more worth than gold

So refine me Lord through the flame.

(Desert Song)

Peace and Love to you and to all who are here...    :smitten:

You will heal

You will heal

You will heal

Keep Going

keep going

Keep going

Keep Going

Keep going

Keep going

You loved!

Namaste

Kenny

So beautiful...  Thank you!

+1

Amazing, the flower line is just great.

THIS is why i am tapering, my gut tells me life will be as you so eloquently described it... i really enjoyed your post.

Thank you.

Oscar

• 2 weeks later...

I really needed these words of insight today. Tears stream down my face as I sit here feeling pretty bad today. I need to know that one day this will be gone and I will have joy again in my heart.  I need to know that, we all do.

I am so glad you are doing so well and enjoying life again.  :)

Thank you so much,

:hug:

S

Kenny.. Thank You. You wrote this truth, you are healed and whole.  Blessings to you always.  Pattylu

• 2 weeks later...

Kenny thank you for coming back to all of us and posting this-- we all crave stories of success!!  :)

-Minka

Hi there,

I have not posted for months and months. I  originally come from Benzo Island. I used Klonopin for 3 years. I spent a year in horrible, horrible,the worst withdrawal,using Valium. I never thought I would survive and live normal life again. But thanks to God I did. I recovered and my life has been great. It has been 3 years now. Every month I was getting better.I became super stable and happy. I stay away from all meds!!!  I do not drink alcohol,I gave up coffee,I allow myself a can of Coke a day.  I have not had panic attacks. I do get ocassionaly anxious but this anxiety is not like the shaking fear I had while on and after Klonopin. I am not claustrophobic anymore like I used to be on Klonopin.

There is hope for all of you! Pleas,remember that.

I understand that I must be very careful because some withdrawal symptoms come back occassionaly for many reasons. I do get some bouts out of which arrythmia was the most pesky.  Please hang in there.

• 6 years later...
[f5...]

Julia: Just a quick note to let you know I'm thinking of you! Hope you're seeing continuous glimpses... Rooting for you!

xxx

• 2 weeks later...