I am desperate Plz HELP ME liquid Valium Taper

[An...]

My first dose of my liq  taper and it made my bp go up and took the skin off my mouth after I put the syringe in my mouth. I am on 1 mg/ 1 ml. I feel it is tooooo much... What can I do???

PLease I am waiting for an answer...Heart beating fast...Time to re dose bt how much???? I do not want to make a mistake..plz help me.

Annie

Annie,

You could take the Valium out and squirt it into a cup with some water in it. After you drink it, put a little more water in the cup and swirl it around and drink that, too. This will help with the burning tongue.

I don't know about BP. If it goes up again, you may not be able to tolerate the liquid.

When you get to feeling a bit better, will you update yur sig line. It looks like you're still taking just Ativan. Having correct information helps people help you better.

Thanks Annie,

Flip

Oh thank you, how will I know what to do? I have my bp under control. I want to lower the dose I just feel it is too much...

Thank u for you help...please advise.

Annie

waiting for you

Annie, it's difficult to say. Can you tell me how many mg of Valium you are taking? Is it just one?

And you were taking half of a one mg Ativan? Are you still taking Ativan?

If you went from .5 mg Ativan (which equals 5 mg Valium) to just one mg Valium, and you feel like it's too much, the Valium may not be working out for you.

When you say "it feels like too much" what do you mean? Sedating? This happens sometimes with the first few doses until you get used to it.