Morning Symptoms.

[bm...]

Month 4 really is killing me! I wake up skin burning, left side head throbbing, heart racing, shaking, eyes are red and watery. I am getting worse!!!!

Hi bmwzw,

I'm close to where you are time wise.  I was going through that as well and started drinking tart cherry juice, green tea and eating sauerkraut.  All seem to help when I do it.  If I don't the sx's start up again.  I also started taking clonidine to deal with my BP as I could not cope with the adreneline rushes.  When I first started on that diet I became very fatigued and sleepy which wasn't great but I felt like I was healing.  It's weird.  The first month after the c/t it seemed like I could function better than I have been lately although my anxiety was through the roof.  I know I am much better I think this all just takes such a toll after so many months.  I get pretty depressed after feeling good for a few days and then being right back where I think, can't be possible, I started from.  I hope you start feeling better soon.

mbvv

Hi BM .  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am 9 months off  and my worst month was 4. I was like you in shock how sick i was on 4 , worst then 3 .

I s maybe like that for most people .

After 4  worst , i was never so bad again .

Be strong , remember again WILL PASS !!!!  :smitten: :smitten: :smiten:  Erika

I think is benzo mess .  You will slowly get better . :smitten:

I still have every day some w/s , but  not like when i stop . Little numb face , , little shakes , eye tick , but is  no big deal . 

You will be ok , is all w.s.  Hope you turn for better fast . Hugs  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:  Erika

Thanks guys, I'm so nauseas, I don't know if its coming from my left side head issue that's not w/d related or if it's just nausea from w/d!?