7 Mth club beating me like a rented mule.

[so...]

I know my posts seem like a broken record.  For those of you that have not seen a record it's a small round vinyl disc with grooves in it. It's what us old people used to listen to. Anyway...Mth 7 has not started off good at all. I've not really changed my diet, don't take suppliments or any OTC Meds which is why I get so frustrated with this process.

Tuesday I ate a big, greasy cheese burger with fries and had a large tea to drink and felt no ill effects. Yesterday I ate at chic--fil-a and had chicken strips fries and a tea and an hour later thought my heart was going to come out of my chest and anxiety exploded. The anxiety hads not let up.

I can say one thing that had improved is my urine stream. ( not trying to be gross). Up until 10 days ago the process took a few minutes to complete and would barely come out. Now I can push a rock around but I'm in the restroom every few hours and the volume is astronomical. Im not sure where all this is coming from because I don't drink that much water.  Guess I need to drastically increase my fluid intake.

Thanks for listening..this really helps me get through the rough spots

Sooner, if I'm not mistaken, caffeine in tea is a diuretic like coffee, makes you pee.  Also, don't know if you're overweight from all that junk food but it is possible that you could be pre diabetic which can also make you pee and is one of the early signs of diabetes.  Have you had a recent blood test?  Increase your fluids can be good in withdrawal but also lowering sugar and refined carbs, fried foods... along with exercise might help prevent getting type II diabetes...

Vertigo

Soonerdean, Vertigo had good points about tea/diuretic effect and ruling out conditions i.e. diabetes.  I thought I'd chime in....

Your chicken strips had monosodium glutamate (MSG) in them...I looked up the menu and ingredient statement.  I know if I eat any MSG I can count on pounding heart/palpitations, anxiety, and restless legs all night long.  I avoid it like all get out.  MSG side effects can also include frequent urination....

If you have been tapering Hydrocodone...hydrocodone can cause urinary retention just like benzos.  If you are on a lower hydrocodone dose now, it could be that your bladder is just saying thank you.

Also plain water as well as some foods are natural diuretics...you can google it.

Thanks for the replies. I'm not diabetic..have had several blood tests done to confirm.  I'm also not over weight..5'11", 190lbs and work out every morning.  I eat those foods as a way to try and keep weight on as I'm slowly loosing weight. I know weight loss can be a wd symp.

I NEVER thought about MSG as a possible culprit but that makes perfect sense and will avoid that crap as best I can.

Thanks for the replies. I'm not diabetic..have had several blood tests done to confirm. I'm also not over weight..5'11", 190lbs and work out every morning. I eat those foods as a way to try and keep weight on as I'm slowly loosing weight. I know weight loss can be a wd symp. I NEVER thought about MSG as a possible culprit but that makes perfect sense and will avoid that crap as best I can.
Sounds good Sooner.

By the way, Hook em Horns  >:D

Vertigo

I know my posts seem like a broken record.  For those of you that have not seen a record it's a small round vinyl disc with grooves in it. It's what us old people used to listen to. Anyway...Mth 7 has not started off good at all. I've not really changed my diet, don't take suppliments or any OTC Meds which is why I get so frustrated with this process.

Tuesday I ate a big, greasy cheese burger with fries and had a large tea to drink and felt no ill effects. Yesterday I ate at chic--fil-a and had chicken strips fries and a tea and an hour later thought my heart was going to come out of my chest and anxiety exploded. The anxiety hads not let up.

I can say one thing that had improved is my urine stream. ( not trying to be gross). Up until 10 days ago the process took a few minutes to complete and would barely come out. Now I can push a rock around but I'm in the restroom every few hours and the volume is astronomical. Im not sure where all this is coming from because I don't drink that much water.  Guess I need to drastically increase my fluid intake.

Thanks for listening..this really helps me get through the rough spots

chix filet uses msg as well as mcdonalds have same reaction

found out on msgtruth website

was it you that had itchy feeling that felt like it was  insides