Author Topic: You will heal too!  (Read 108185 times)

[Buddie]

Re: You will heal too!
« Reply #870 on: December 08, 2016, 04:50:59 am »
[...], I'm also healed! Congrats! I'm so happy for you. :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #871 on: March 13, 2019, 01:59:11 pm »
* Bump
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #872 on: March 13, 2019, 02:35:34 pm »
Bump ?

[Buddie]

« Reply #873 on: April 02, 2019, 09:41:53 pm »
Erik - it took me a while to figure out what 'bump' meant too.  People do it so posts stay current and don't get buried so deep nobody sees them  :)  Last post was 2016.

Hi Unicorn!  Thanks so much for bumping this success story!  [...] you are well and no fire alarms are going off!!!

This post is so encouraging for me at the moment.  I am nine weeks post jump from 1mg Klon.  Seeing lots of signs of healing, but it is so damned easy to get into the fear factor when reading the super horror stories of those suffering so tremendously.

It is possible to heal completely, even after [...]'s long term use, in a reasonable amount of time.  I especially liked that [...] used prayer and a positive attitude and determination as part of her tools.

Thank you [...]!!!  Wherever you are!!!  Hopefully you are living a lovely, sane and peaceful life.