Author Topic: You will heal too!  (Read 108592 times)

[Buddie]

Re: You will heal too!
« Reply #840 on: June 05, 2015, 01:21:17 am »
️THANKYOU ️THANKYOU ️THANKYOU!!!! 😄😄😄
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #841 on: June 14, 2015, 02:05:14 pm »
Thank you [...], [...], mplsgirl, and [...]!  I [...] you're all doing well today. 

It's nice to stop by and say hello and see how everyone is doing.  I know there are a lot of people going through the exact same hell I went through several years ago and I always want to say that this nightmare you're in is temporary.  When you get off benzo's, you will heal.  Bodies are amazing.  I am whole now.

Love you all, stay strong, never stop tapering!

[...]   :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #842 on: September 30, 2015, 02:43:51 pm »
Hello Buddies!

I posted this success story 3 years ago.  Wow!  It's been about 5 years now that I've been benzo free!

I never think about benzo's or withdrawal anymore.  It used to consume every moment of my life for years. (20 year benzo use)  Recently someone reached out to me in a private message asking for help with their Ativan taper plan.  I've posted about it on the Ativan taper thread.  Thinking back and remembering this whole terrible journey only makes me feel more gratitude for my health.  So many years suffering at the hands of unnecessary prescription medications.  There are so many better ways to deal with stress, anxiety, insomnia and depression than benzo's and psych drugs.  ***Doctors, I [...] you're listening.

If I could reach [...] one person today with my message that "you will heal too", then what I suffered and went through was not for nothing.  If I could give one person who is feeling desperate and alone today [...], then it was worth it.  [...] is what everyone here needs. 

I always tell people who are feeling depressed because of benzo's to read the success stories.  The success stories are what kept me going.  Without [...], I'm not sure I would have been able to follow through with my taper to get free.  The day I took my last pill was one of the happiest days of my life because I knew I beat it!  I could not let some little pill rob my of my life anymore.  Don't let it rob you of your life.

Get mad, fight this and win!  I wish the best for all of you and pray you'll have benzo freedom soon.  Health is everything.  Your health is worth fighting for.  Beat this, win!

Love,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #843 on: September 30, 2015, 03:54:01 pm »
Thank you so much for coming back, [...]!  Your story is so powerful because you recovered fairly quickly, and you're [...] feeling that well! This journey is worth the fight indeed! :smitten: Can't wait to hear your update next year - ;) [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #844 on: October 01, 2015, 09:56:39 am »
[...]

Great post!

You recovered in 10 months! WOW!

I'm 11 and [...] going...

Please send healing vibes this way!

[Buddie]

« Reply #845 on: October 02, 2015, 05:13:05 pm »
Thank you so much for coming back, [...]!  Your story is so powerful because you recovered fairly quickly, and you're [...] feeling that well! This journey is worth the fight indeed! :smitten: Can't wait to hear your update next year - ;) [...]
:thumbsup: 

[Buddie]

« Reply #846 on: October 02, 2015, 05:19:28 pm »
[...]

Great post!

You recovered in 10 months! WOW!

I'm 11 and [...] going...

Please send healing vibes this way!

11 months off is great!  Congrats on benzo freedom.  You're healing even if you don't feel it.   :thumbsup:

Wishing you well,
[...] 

[Buddie]

« Reply #847 on: October 09, 2015, 08:07:17 am »
Thanks [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #848 on: October 09, 2015, 04:35:48 pm »
Wow [...], [...] thinking you're almost a year off benzo's.  I know that healing can take such a long time, but try to remember how far you've come and [...] think, in another year how much better you'll be than you are today.  Every single day you're away from it the closer you are to total healing. 

:thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #849 on: October 15, 2015, 07:25:55 pm »
Wow your history is so powerful . I have almost the same symptoms that you had plus a choking feeling in my  throat, Im 1 month benzo free and almost 4 months Seroquel and Lamictal free (all because Dr. said Im bipolar , and I never was). Sometimes pain comes and goes, is that normal?
Sometimes I feel like Im good again , then the symptoms hit me again. At first I have insomnia, now I can sleep.

But enought about me , your history  is great, and give many many  [...]. Thak you so much for [...] posting. :smitten: