Author Topic: You will heal too!  (Read 114162 times)

[Buddie]

Re: You will heal too!
« Reply #830 on: July 04, 2014, 01:17:42 pm »
It's been over 4 years now and I can say with 100% certainty that I am fully healed and have been for a long time.

Happy 4th everybody!   :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #831 on: July 04, 2014, 01:39:38 pm »
[...],

Thank you for sharing your story.

Want to ask was your healing progressive. I am 3 weeks out and seeing slow improvement.

When did your agoraphobia go away. It's the thing I really struggle with. My mind is ready to go and take on the world but my body is [...] not there yet.

My husband is getting understandably annoyed as we haven't been out since 7 weeks before the end of my about 3 months now. I [...] cant handle the noise and vision (perception issues) when Im out. I have the same that I need to hold onto things and people although I must say it is lifting.

I am really excited about having my life back. It been a long road and I am very excited to live life to the fullest.

I pray a lot and have started confessing healing scriptures several times a day and I can feel the difference its making.

Congratulations on your recovery. I will be there with u soon!!!

"This too shall pass"
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #832 on: July 04, 2014, 01:52:33 pm »
Hi [...],

Many thanks for putting your detailed taper schedule for all of us to see. When I landed here I had no idea how to proceed, and you gave me [...] I could do a direct taper from Ativan.

Eventually, instead of compounding the doses I switched to a scale, it was very smooth sailing in spite of the naysayers who said it couldn't be done with Ativan.

Many thanks for coming back with the message of [...] and a full life for us :smitten: Congratulations on your healing,

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #833 on: July 06, 2014, 09:53:56 pm »
Hello [...]....your words bring [...]...thank you,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #834 on: May 30, 2015, 08:49:40 am »
Hello Everyone! I am [...] healed. Doing so well, and I never think about benzo's or the damage it did anymore. Those terrible years of suffering are over.

I want to encourage you to please keep going, don't give up. There is life after this.

Much love,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #835 on: May 30, 2015, 08:56:15 am »
[...]!!
I'm glad to see your post.
You were one of the first people to respond when I came here so long ago ( feels like it anyway) and have been patiently explaining the compound ways to me.
I didn't understand anything at the time.

Jus wanted to say hello and I'm so so,happy you're doing so well.
Thank you!

[...] ( then  Mom of One)

Ps. I'm almost there, too. Having used compound liquid to the end!
 :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #836 on: May 30, 2015, 09:09:00 am »
[...]!  That is awesome that you used the liquid. So glad you are almost home free!  I love hearing that.

There will come a day when you don't think about this at all anymore.  Life goes on and you'll be able to leave all of this in the past.  Well done for sticking with your taper and beating this!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #837 on: May 30, 2015, 05:03:49 pm »
Hello Everyone! I am [...] healed. Doing so well, and I never think about benzo's or the damage it did anymore. Those terrible years of suffering are over.

I want to encourage you to please keep going, don't give up. There is life after this.

Much love,
[...]

Thank you so much for coming back here to encourage others!! I needed to read this  :smitten: I'm so happy for you!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #838 on: May 31, 2015, 09:21:01 pm »
[...]....I am so glad to see your update. Yours is one of my favorite success stories....I have read it dozens of times. Knowing you are healthy and whole is reassuring. Happy for you!  Thank you!

Warmly,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #839 on: May 31, 2015, 09:29:58 pm »
Hi [...] - many, many buddies need to read your words! Thank you for taking the time to come back every once in a while to share the good news.

M.  ;D