Author Topic: You will heal too!  (Read 108416 times)

[Buddie]

Re: You will heal too!
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2012, 03:55:01 pm »
[...]...Did you get many windows at at the 6 month point?
6 months off was rough. I had great days where I thought I was thru it and I had rotten days that really discouraged me.  It was a wild roller coaster ride at that point.  But, the good days really helped me to press on and during that time I made every effort to improve my health. I cooked and ate better, exercised, forced myself to get out when I didn't feel like it and pumped myself up to keep on going.

Hi again [...], and I'm sorry to keep pestering you about this. I was going to PM you but I see that system has been disabled. The reason I keep asking this is that tomorrow I hit 6 months and I'm starting to see a few changes. Some good and some bad. I have had a few really good days in month 5 but many more bad days. I know this is normal and it was what I had expected.

What I didn't expect was that as some small things are starting to show signs of improvement I'm starting to get some new symptoms and  a couple seem very nasty. I had wondered to myself if this might not [...] be my nervous system starting to wake up. I can say that the last few windows that I've had have been better than any before but by the same token I'm getting a little longer waves in between them.

Can you relate to me (if you can remember back to then) what the progress was in months 5-7 and did you also see both good and bad changes?

I really appreciate everything you've related so far and am once again sorry to keep badgering you on this.

Bill
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2012, 10:19:19 pm »
[...]...Did you get many windows at at the 6 month point?
6 months off was rough. I had great days where I thought I was thru it and I had rotten days that really discouraged me.  It was a wild roller coaster ride at that point.  But, the good days really helped me to press on and during that time I made every effort to improve my health. I cooked and ate better, exercised, forced myself to get out when I didn't feel like it and pumped myself up to keep on going.

Hi again [...], and I'm sorry to keep pestering you about this. I was going to PM you but I see that system has been disabled. The reason I keep asking this is that tomorrow I hit 6 months and I'm starting to see a few changes. Some good and some bad. I have had a few really good days in month 5 but many more bad days. I know this is normal and it was what I had expected.

What I didn't expect was that as some small things are starting to show signs of improvement I'm starting to get some new symptoms and  a couple seem very nasty. I had wondered to myself if this might not [...] be my nervous system starting to wake up. I can say that the last few windows that I've had have been better than any before but by the same token I'm getting a little longer waves in between them.

Can you relate to me (if you can remember back to then) what the progress was in months 5-7 and did you also see both good and bad changes?

I really appreciate everything you've related so far and am once again sorry to keep badgering you on this.

Bill

Hey Bill --- I was going to PM you today...   How are you?  How was your dr appt? 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2012, 11:07:58 pm »
 :yippee: ;)

xoxoxoxoxoox

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2012, 02:06:31 am »
Thanks, [...], Bill and [...].

Bill, I actually do remember having good and bad changes too.  I kept a journal about the experience.  I did notice mostly good changes, but there were things like sleep that seemed at times to be worse off and on. The dizziness was getting better.  It was a lot like being on a roller coaster. Uphill, downhill, around and around, wild ride.  I'm not sure what your nasty symptoms are, but hopefully the symptoms are ones that others have experienced in withdrawal too. It can never hurt to get a check up with the doctor if it gets serious.  It really sounds like you're doing pretty well and I really [...] things [...] keep looking up for you soon!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2012, 10:49:12 am »
Thanks [...]...

[...], it didn't go that well. She was very distracted that day and I was only able to get her to answer a couple of questions for me.

Bill

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2012, 04:59:20 pm »
[...], it didn't go that well. She was very distracted that day and I was only able to get her to answer a couple of questions for me.

Bill

Sorry to hear that.    I see you've finished 6 months!!!  Congratulations.  Hopefully month 7 will be your turning point.  Heal Bill!!!!  Be Well!!!!   

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2012, 05:43:30 pm »
You too [...]. Have things started to improve for you yet? It's too bad about the PM feature, but you could email me if you're comfortable with that.

Bill

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2012, 07:11:20 pm »
Congrats on 6 months Bill!   :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2012, 07:46:54 pm »
Thanks very much [...]...I feel much better today. I guess the gods have decided to give me an anniversary present, and let me tell you, they really know how to pick a gift.

Bill

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2012, 08:29:01 pm »
You too [...]. Have things started to improve for you yet? It's too bad about the PM feature, but you could email me if you're comfortable with that.

Bill

Hi Bill,  I am doing a tiny bit better the past few days.  I've scored myself 5s and yesterday a 6 --- am hoping soon to be back to 7, 8  and maybe hopefully a 9 too!   
Thanks for the offer to email - probably not a good idea; best to stay on the boards.  I'm going to start a blog so we can chat there.   I'm hoping to hear from Milan too.  I was going to PM him on Monday also -- He is also a week ahead of me and is getting married this month.   I [...] he is well.