Burning feeling in back of head--brain burn??

Has anyone experienced this?  It scares me--like my brain is being damaged.  Has only happened a couple of times but is pretty bad today.  Almost feels like I have meningitis or something (or what I think that would feel like)--like a hot feeling in the back of my head--and I feel woozy and VERY fatigued too.

Mine feels like numb, freezing and then tingles. It feels like my brain is fizzy.  Its weird how so many of us have back of head sx.

Hope yours gets better.

I still have this today along with the MAJOR fatigue and woozy feeling.  Burning/tingling feeling is in the back of my head and the top as well.  My ears felt hot as well this morning.  It felt so much like the flu that I took my temperature twice, but of course it was normal.  I hope this goes soon.  Some of you have it daily?  I hope it gets better for everyone!!

Still having this symptom today.  Feel very foggy and fatigued and my brain feels numb.  I actually can't feel my scalp that well.  It is a very, very uncomfortable symptom.  Has this gotten better for anyone else out there??  Also chills and pressure behind my eyes.

I still have this today along with the MAJOR fatigue and woozy feeling.  Burning/tingling feeling is in the back of my head and the top as well.  My ears felt hot as well this morning.  It felt so much like the flu that I took my temperature twice, but of course it was normal.  I hope this goes soon.  Some of you have it daily?  I hope it gets better for everyone!!

EVERY day since I ct. No relief in sight yet. Along with the other sx. But ONE day they will all be a distant memory.

Yours will too.

i was just about to post the same thing..right now and off and on all day i have been getting a weird dull peircing in the back left side of my head...comes and goes...i noticed rthe left side on my sinuses is stuffed up too,,,

dont know if one has anything to do with the other.

It was one of my first interdose withdrawal symptoms way back, 15 years ago, when I started on a high dose of halcion. It wasn't for that long though, maybe only four months?

I had burning pain in my skin all over including in my head. It was so bad that I was diagnosed with mysterious neuromuscular problems and given an EMG (a nerve conduction test). It went away as soon as I started taking Xanax during the daytime. Go figure.