anyone, muscle tightness until you start to shiver/cramp?

[No...]

My muscle problems are through the roof. The better I am the less tight I am, the worse I am my muscles tighten until I start to shiver/shake.

The shivers/shake thing is actually not that awfull. I look like I am having a fit, but it is just intense muscle tightness. The strange thing is that I actually feels worse before I start to shiver, like the shivering is the culmination of my symptoms, and I slowly start to feel better after maybe shivering/cramping for about 30 minutes to an hour. It is mostly my head that starts to shake because of tight muscles in my neck.

Do anyone else get this strange phenomenon?

I hear you loud and clear.  Although I am getting closer every day to becoming fully healed, how well I remember the time when my muscles were so tight and painful, I could only walk a few feet at a time. 

Benzos are a muscle relaxer, and when we deprive our bodies of them, our muscles retaliate,  and as you well know, they tighten up because they are yelling for more benzos.  I would say, " go ahead and throw your fit, you will never get another Benzo from me!"

Yes, and I would shake like a man on a pogo stick in a hurricane.  There was a time when my neck muscles were so stiff I would have to do a 360 to see what was behind me.  All I am dealing with now is some slight pain and shoulder muscle tension.

the best to you, Noolie.......it does all end eventually.

[82...]

My muscle problems are through the roof. The better I am the less tight I am, the worse I am my muscles tighten until I start to shiver/shake.

The shivers/shake thing is actually not that awfull. I look like I am having a fit, but it is just intense muscle tightness. The strange thing is that I actually feels worse before I start to shiver, like the shivering is the culmination of my symptoms, and I slowly start to feel better after maybe shivering/cramping for about 30 minutes to an hour. It is mostly my head that starts to shake because of tight muscles in my neck.

Do anyone else get this strange phenomenon?

Definitely. Muscle constriction as well as fluctuations of extreme body temperatures! When I switched from Lorazepam to Xanax, Xanax actually caused my body temperature to drop so low that my teeth were incessantly chattering and I was shaking almost convulsively. So I switched back to Lorazepam which had lesser fluctuations.

Thank you very much for your kind remarks, it really helps!!

I WILL throw a fit, I really do not care when it happens, as it seems like it happens at the top of my symptoms. 

And the benzos are gone for good, I will rather die than pop another zombie-pill!

Glad to see that you are feeling better PJ :)