gabapentin (neurontin) make symptoms worse?

[pa...]

Hi hun, I was put on Gabapentin when I was on K, it was gng on my 3rd Mth on K when the DR said to try gabapentin for V pain I was having , I took it for 2 weeks highest dose was 600mg , then just stopped it, thats when all H.E..L..L... broke lose on me , my body ws shaking erractically all over and my legs started to burn all over, everyone is different , but for me I would never try it again , it says it does act on the Gaba. Thats just my experience. Good Luck sweetie

Love Laura

God Bless

xoxo :smitten:

Neutotin ie gab is used to treat  nerve pain  dr. Wanted me  to try it  had bad reaction this a very evil dark drug and can not be stopped  cold turkey

I have kept a journal for two years (starting when I was getting symptoms of tolerance and 6 mod. before w/d) on symptoms and good days.  My worst months were the 4 months I took gabapentin - one month of which was tapering.  I was on it for my burning/prickly skin.  After I tapered off I became extremely hot most of the time.  The previous ten months I couldn't get warm and wore layers of clothes and kept the heat at 73.  Now I can't cool off.  I'm wondering whether the gabapentin did something to my internal thermostat.  No one seems to know.  We'll see - just have to wait.  Paresthesia