can you go from 2x a day to 1 if you take same dose?

[al...]

taking clonazapam 1/2 25 am 6 and pm 1000

can i just take .25 at night and finish tapering from there

just went dwn to this level from .25 am and .25 pm

was hurting before reduction but reduced anyway because side effects bother me as well

my fear is if i take .25 tonight i will need more in am

help

Hi alan,

why are you trying to go from two doses to one? The half-life of K is such that most people do better dosing 2 or 3 times daily.  This might not be the case for you but I'm just trying to understand why you want to do this?

-P-

Hi alan,

why are you trying to go from two doses to one? The half-life of K is such that most people do better dosing 2 or 3 times daily.  This might not be the case for you but I'm just trying to understand why you want to do this?

-P-

don't want to feel tired all day

besides wd symtoms from tapering off i have side effects from clonazapam

dysperia,sinisitus,musle weakness,anxiety increase,depression,gastritus,food intolerances

all this went away last time i got off it replaced by sinus infection,candida,

A lot of people only take clonazepam once a day.  However, most people find that multiple dosing reduces their withdrawal symptoms. 

You might try breaking your dose up differently and taking, say, 2/3 at one time of day and 1/3 at another, and do that for a week or two and see how your symptoms change.  If your side effects are better and your withdrawal is no worse, then you might do okay with dosing once a day.

Just a suggestion...