Anyone have trouble with antibiotics or allergy Meds?

[so...]

A few weeks I developed a sinus infection that got so bad it was causing some extreme pain in the top row of my teeth. I suffered as long as I could then finally went to the dentist to make sure no cavities were present. After giving my teeth a clean bill of health she gave me some amoxicillin to fight the infection.  Two days later I noticed my anxiety was out of control and several other strange symptoms.  Just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.

I took zythromax for walking pneumonia.  I felt really good while I was on it, but as soon as it was out of my system I had a horrendous w/d relapse, including fever.  Even though I suffered for it, I'm still glad I took it because it knocked out my pneumonia, which had been severely complicating my recovery.

i recently had surgery and that is how i realized i was even in trouble with clonazepam...i had massive doses of antibiotics and went crazy...i went into acute w/d......and then was taken off the clon.c/t.....big mistake!  there are lists if antibiotics that interact and can cause acute withdrawl symptoms in benzo patients....flouroquinolone antibiotics...if you type that in to wikipedia you will find a list of them....about 35 of them! i have the list handy just in case i have to ever go on something while im in the tapering process...hope this may help!  blessings to you!

I CONTINUE TO USE  MY  F!ONASE DAILY AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS I HAVE  NOT TAKEN ANTI BIOTICS BUT  WILL PRINT  THE  LIST  OF ONES TO AVOID! GET IDEA TO POST  TO POST WE SHOULD ALL CARRY A  COPY IN OUR WALLET! I ALSO HAVE THIS INFO ON MY CELL PHONE BANDO

As mentioned above flouroquinolone antibiotics are a problem.  However I also have seen and experienced the effects of non-flouroquinolone antibiotics.  I'm sure it is nothing like flourquins but it's not pleasant either.  Again, from what I've seen and my own experience, things settle down within a couple days to a week or so after finishing the r/x.

hello soonerdean -- i had to take some antibiotics at the start of january (penicilin) and it put me back into heavy withdrawal after a couple of hours -- was def the meds... things have gotten better but it's been a rough start to the year for sure...it gave me heavy spinning vertigo,derealisation and nausea as well as heightening other fx...

still waiting for it to clear up completely -- the infection cleared up tho which is the main thing i guess,

take care kionem