Author Topic: My Journey  (Read 39840 times)

[Buddie]

Re: My Journey
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 06:54:32 pm »
[...],
Thanks for the story I need this today.  I hope one day to write a success story but the way I'm feeling it won't be for quite sometime.
Hugs
[...]

Hey [...] :hug:

I look forward to reading your success story in the near future, hang in there, what your feeling now is not permanent...it will pass....and it will get better in time.

love
[...] xx
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 06:56:56 pm »
Hi Magritas x

Hey there Pembs  :hug: hows it going girl.....thinking of you.
love
[...] :-*
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 08:26:15 pm »
Hi [...],

Thought I'd drop by and say I'm glad you have your own place here.

Thank you for writing your story.. It touches my heart very much.. It is so good to hear of your recovery, well done!

Love and hugs,
Rachel xxxx

You'd have got that kipper of yours  out this morning on Laura's thread.  [...] and I were having a rant about who invited Laura over first :laugh: Nearly a brawl except I escaped had to go out to get my car washed :laugh: xxxxx

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 08:35:16 pm »
You'd have got that kipper of yours  out this morning on Laura's thread.  [...] and I were having a rant about who invited Laura over first Nearly a brawl except I escaped had to go out to get my car washed xxxxx

lol  Love it [...]  :laugh:

Edit: removed personal information
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 10:47:52 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 10:35:22 pm »
Congrats on your healing! So happy for you!

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 10:38:31 pm »

Thank you dear Horty, you will too, when are you going to start tapering the mirtz?
love
[...] :-*

Hi [...],
I am working on tapering DHEA right now and then I will start on mirtazapine....very, very slowly!

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 10:56:09 pm »
Congrats on your healing! So happy for you!

Thank you :) its nice to meet you....what a great name :laugh: [...] :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2012, 11:02:56 pm »
Quote from: [...

Hi [...],
I am working on tapering DHEA right now and then I will start on mirtazapine....very, very slowly!

Hi Horty :hug:

Thats great my friend one at a time, and yes the mirtz i did very very slow!!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2012, 05:16:41 pm »
My dear friend [...]!!! Funny I was thinking of you yesterday, and get on here and here you are  :yippee:

You were one of the sweetest ladies I had the pleasure of being in contact with and encouraging me in the early days of finding out what was wrong with me on TRAP.

I am so glad you are posting here. I loved your poem, made tears stream down my face. It hit me in the heart as if I wrote it myself.
Thank you for being so thoughtful to write me by email when I could no longer get on TRAP. It made me feel like someone truly cared.  :smitten:
Love,
S
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:26:56 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 09:11:19 am »
Hi [...],
better 2 years late than never. just found your amazing story about your  experience today , so glad you have got your health back and thanks, i needed it today. :smitten: