85 days and it's all over!

[se...]

I just want to encourage everyone... I was on a very low dose of Ativan for 8 months.. but I had SEVERE withdrawals.. so many I don't even want to list them all.. I even had some considered rare... I had extreme anxiety and literally could not fall asleep... I had hallucinations when I took Celexa..... I took it 3 weeks and had withdrawal symptoms coming off of it also... I just knew I would be the one that would be damaged.. that it would never stop... But it did! I took Trazodone for sleeps for a few weeks but now I am on nothing at all!

I sleep normally now... I have no anxiety.... I feel great! Praise the Lord!

Hang in there DO NOT GIVE UP! DO NOT GIVE IN! If I can do this anybody can!!

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations!!  You give me hope!! 

How long have you been feeling well? 

I noticed in your sig your also on bioidenticals.  Have you continued them?  Do you think there is any relationship between them and your recovery?

Tx.

Congratulation Set Me Free, & a BIG THANK YOU for posting!

Its wonderful to hear you are doing well!

Hope lives!

May you enjoy every single moment of your freedom!

margaretisabel

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement! I am so thankful to have found this site. During a time like this, it's wonderful to read success stories, it gives me hope. It's also helpful knowing that there are people out there, too many in fact, that can relate to how I'm feeling. Congratulations!!!

• 6 years later...
  • 7 months later...

I just want to encourage everyone... I was on a very low dose of Ativan for 8 months.. but I had SEVERE withdrawals.. so many I don't even want to list them all.. I even had some considered rare... I had extreme anxiety and literally could not fall asleep... I had hallucinations when I took Celexa..... I took it 3 weeks and had withdrawal symptoms coming off of it also... I just knew I would be the one that would be damaged.. that it would never stop... But it did! I took Trazodone for sleeps for a few weeks but now I am on nothing at all!

I sleep normally now... I have no anxiety.... I feel great! Praise the Lord!

Hang in there DO NOT GIVE UP! DO NOT GIVE IN! If I can do this anybody can!!

Thanks for sharing!