How can you know for sure if its FM or Benzo w/d?

[he...]

Just recently the intense carpet burning has changed in degree of burning , it now feels deep muscle burning  , how do we know it cant cause Fibermyaliga, it can mimic FM symptoms , but how do we know for sure its now not full blown FM. I am constant pain with this burning .

Just recently the intense carpet burning has changed in degree of burning , it now feels deep muscle burning  , how do we know it cant cause Fibermyaliga, it can mimic FM symptoms , but how do we know for sure its now not full blown FM. I am constant pain with this burning .

Sweetie you can get tested for it if you think you may have it.. There is a special test you can take to rule it out....This way you will feel at rest... Hope you feel better soon

luv

mishi

If its any help, I was originally given benzos to help me deal with terrible nerve pain.  Over a year and a half of time and lots supplements later the pain was almost completely gone (as long as I continued to take b12, etc.).  Then came the benzo withdrawal.  During periods of intense withdrawal, the pain comes screaming back.  In a "window" the pain is basically gone.  I believe withdrawal has a huge effect on never related issues.

Keep the faith my friend and be strong.