Remeron w/d or Ativan?

[cn...]

So I'm 21 days out benzo free! yay!

I have also weened my Remeron down. Lastnight was my 1st night on ZERO remeron.

I did a long ween on Remeron to be safe. I heard I didnt have to do that, but I wanted too.

I got a stiff neck lastnight, and a really terrible headache. I took 4 ibuprofin, and layed in bed.

Finally fell asleep, but took forever. But my sleep was SO choppy, really really bad sleep... and really really tiring dreams.. usually doing 1 task over and over and over again in my dream. But when I would wake up, I'd close my eyes and my mind wouldnt shut up, it was like "mind chatter" and I kept seeing this visual in my head, doing a same task over and over and over again. It sucked. But I'm doing okay today. Felt a tad anxious/down for some reason today.

My neck is starting to get a little stiff again.

Also my jaw, near my ear has been hurting the past 2 days... when I chew. I think it could possibly be my wisdom teeth moving in a little more, messing with my jaw.

Hope this passes soon, I hate stiff/sore neck, and headaches. =/ And of course bad sleep.

So do you think it's probably Remeron w/d? Or Ativan/Benzo w/d? I've had nothing but windows for almost 2 months! I heard you can jump off remeron at 7.5mg, but I kept going further, I think I was at like .25mg? lol. I was basically sprinkling remeron dust under my tongue the past few days.

I think the Remeron is obviously the issue with my sleep lastnight. But stiff neck, headache and jaw/ear pain, I'm thinking either from my wisdom teeth, or ativan w/d.

Thanks guys.

Anxiety is low still which is great! If I'm really really struggling I may start the Remeron again at a very very small dose and see if it stops my issues. Then I'll know.

Thanks again!

I can only speak from my experience but when I was on remeron it helped suppress some w/d s/x.  When I got off (had some side effects from the remeron that required I get off of it) of remeron those s/x popped up their ugly little heads.  So perhaps if you have the option to wait a little while longer since you are fairly new to being off benzos, before coming totally off the remeron that might not be a bad idea. 

Additionally, remeron certainly contributes to sleep so going off of it will probably cause some rebound insomnia.  For me it wasn't more than a couple days that it was exceptionally noticable,  but I also now take OTC Unison (the non-benedryl stuff) :)

WWWI