Please describe your "sick" feeling during Xanax wd.

[so...]

I've read several posts where people have mentioned they felt sick during their wd process.  If you experienced this as part of your wd could you describe it to me? 

Today is day 42 of my c/t withdrawal from Xanax.  4 days ago I began to experience new symptoms of bad Indegestion and acid reflux. I tried taking Tums but that has yet to help.  Two days ago I woke up with a headache, slight fever, pounding chest and just felt like I have a cold. Anyone else?

I've read several posts where people have mentioned they felt sick during their wd process.  If you experienced this as part of your wd could you describe it to me?  

Today is day 42 of my c/t withdrawal from Xanax.  4 days ago I began to experience new symptoms of bad Indegestion and acid reflux. I tried taking Tums but that has yet to help.  Two days ago I woke up with a headache, slight fever, pounding chest and just felt like I have a cold. Anyone else?

Several times I Thought I had the flu. It would hit with no warning, stay 2 or 3 days, disappear and come back in a week, or a month or two. This happened about 4 times in a 7 month period.

I also had acid reflux real bad. This symptom went away 3 or 4 months after my c/t from Ativan and Ambien. That benzo is a nasty little devil, that's for sure.

The best to you. It will all be over, hopefully sooner than later.

pj