THIS KLONOPIN IS RUINING MY LIFE

[su...]

I am still tapering down. It is so hard. I cant work and panic and depressing gets me down alot. I need support and wanna help others also

Hi Survivor,

I'm also tapering from clonazepam.  It's very difficult isn't it?  I saw your introduction and it sounds like your doctor has you tapering rather quickly- 1mg in one week?  It is no wondering you are suffering so badly.  I can see you're having trouble figuring out where to post.  I just wanted to say welcome to the forum.  I hope you find your way around here okay.  It's all a bit overwhelming at first, especially when in a compromised state.  I found out much later that you can click on the sentence at the top right middle that says "show new replies to your post" in green and you can find where people have replied to posts you have written.

Things will get better  :) 

Benzohno

Hi again survivor,

I noted the desperation in your posts and also wanted to point out that I think the section "Withdrawal and Recovery Support" might be the best category for you to post in if you want/need immediate support and it's a good place to also give support.  I think it's quite busy.  I like to spend most of my time there and the blogs. 

Take care,

Benzohno.