increased anxiety

[tr...]

Increased anxiety the last several weeks.  It s not near as bad as the first few months but I thought it was fading.  I just keep going and try to be positive. The anxiety comes out as some mild heart palps.  It is almost like I get scared or excited and then it goes away anyone else have this.  I just want to be my old self again.  I feel like this has changed my life so much,  my out look it so different than it used to be.  I think I have had an okay  :-\time with this but Im stil mad at my doctor for prescribing this crap to me.

Oh yes... it sucks. I have been questioning myself the past week saying "is this the new me? is this just my regular anxiety manifesting its way in a new manner?"

Because it's like I'll be okay for a while, then all of a sudden its like i feel the feelings of "scared" all over my body... like a panic attacks about to come on , but its not coming on... just the fear sensations.

And yeah, it's like normal things like a bunch of people talking loudly will make me start feeling this way, when normally it wouldnt!

Or something on TV being very loud, or dramatic... will make me feel like this. It's CRAZY.

Even music, if it's a really powerful song, it will make me almost cry, but at the same time it will almost make me shake in a not so fun way! Like it's TOO MUCH to handle!

Do you feel the same way? I also get a nervous stomach alot too.

This has to be w/d anxiety and not just regular anxiety.

It will get better promise! =)

Yes all of those things.  Home , work and school have all been high stressors for me lately.  I think this is causing me to have more anxiety.  I had the Loud noises making me jump inside and it has come back just in a more milder way.  Yes you are right that it is not in a fun way.  The shaky feeling inside its the pits.  It has just recently increased in frequency but the intensity is milder than in the first month or so.  I think I just need to relax and start walking again to relieve the stress.  The garage door is one thing I hate because it seems to just go through me.  Its like I start to freeck out when it opens or slams.  Hope this goes away soon.