Tolerance wd symptoms

[Go...]

I an growing increasingly frustrated. My doctor is trying to get me to a stable dose of K before we start my taper. I now am about to go to 2mg that's where I stop.

Here are symptoms I'm having

1. Popping nerves

2. Anxiety

3. Crying spells

4. Blurry vision

5. Burning skin in places

6. Crawling legs

I'm not even tapering yet!

Did anyone have all of these symptoms during tolerance withdrawal?

Any and all responses would be appreciated!

Thank you!

I an growing increasingly frustrated. My doctor is trying to get me to a stable dose of K before we start my taper. I now am about to go to 2mg that's where I stop.

Here are symptoms I'm having

1. Popping nerves

2. Anxiety

3. Crying spells

4. Blurry vision

5. Burning skin in places

6. Crawling legs

I'm not even tapering yet!

Did anyone have all of these symptoms during tolerance withdrawal?

Any and all responses would be appreciated!

Thank you!

I had every single one of them...so I increased the dosage and am now in protracted wd and tapering. I could not figure out in time what the problem was, I thought it was anxiety related.

Robb

Hey Robb,

Did it help to increase before tapering? How is your taper going? You always seem so upbeat!

It "came on" before tapering and I updosed drastically and that solved the issue for a few weeks until I realized I had a drug problem and did a no no and C/Ted. That was 17+months ago. I am upbeat as I can be, but I am a def. a hurting unit here. Please don't make the mistake I did and increase the dose. Start the taper and grin and bare it the best you can...there is no easy way out GG.

God Bless, Robbnoxious :)   

Godsgrace

I am not an MD so I am only voicing and opinion. It seems odd to want to take your dose up instead of working you down slowly.

Some people have upped the dose only to discover they never get stable and they have to come down from a large dose. I hope you can manage to start your way down  soon.

Oh boy... the tolerance w/d... I remember this from about 6 weeks ago... it was either tolerance w/d or its when my body went into shock

when I stopped ativan cold turkey, and started taking a bit of klonopin. Not a good idea!!!!

Yes, I've had all of your symptoms. They crying spells were the worst, b/c it wasnt like any regular crying spell. I was WEEPING, it was taking my breath away.

The crawling sensations were not fun. And the anxiety was unreal. I had a few more than you did as well. Body shocks, DR, DP, IBS. It was awful.

But thankfully these symptoms have stopped once I figured out what was going on.

I'm so sorry to hear you are having these symptoms.

I was afraid I was tolerant to 1mg ativan b/c thats why I switched over to .5mg klonopin and some nights 1mg.

So when I dropped KL, fast, and started back on my ativan, I upped to 2mg. This did help! I know it doesnt work for others.

But I was worried when I was going to get down to 1mg. I thought "since I think im tolerant to 1mg, that's when the chaos is going to happen again."

Well I was wrong. So that's good. I didnt have any shocks or anything. This is why I think mine was more of a cold turkey reaction vs a tolerance. I'm not sure though.

Does tolerance necessarily mean, you have to get w/d s/x from it? Or can tolerance mean it just takes MORE to get the calm anti-anxiety effect?

Hope you are feeling better today! IT WILL PASS. =)

When I was in tolerance WD it was hard to put my finger on any specific symptom. It kind of felt like a constant nagging depression, low energy....I just didn't feel "right".