Anyone read 'The Anxiety Lie'?

[ko...]

I was trolling the internet and found a website that is called 'The Anxiety Lie'.

I know I can't link it here ~ if you 'google' it, you'll find it, too.

Anyone try it?

Sounds like it's a different approach to dealing with anxiety or it could just be a scam.

This may work for Type-A personality people that can ground their psyches in external achievement and quarantine entire sections of themselves off as "sissy" and have big fake grins on their faces as they get their six figure salaries as vice co-assistant advisors to powerful executives in major corporations that bungee jump on the weekends.

In other words, not for me.

koffklonopin,

I've moved your topic to this board. I think it will gain more exposure for those who are interested in dealing with anxiety, specifically.

This may work for Type-A personality people that can ground their psyches in external achievement and quarantine entire sections of themselves off as "sissy" and have big fake grins on their faces as they get their six figure salaries as vice co-assistant advisors to powerful executives in major corporations that bungee jump on the weekends.

In other words, not for me.

OMG I spit my chamomille tea all over my computer!  LOL!  Thanks for your honest answer!

And Hope, I always appreciate your moving my posts because I never can decide where to properly post them.

It MAY work for some. I even got emails from people on other forums I've been to about anxiety and such assuring me how awesome and successful they now are by making anxiety a source of power or whatever.

I would rather be at peace, with myself and otherwise. I don't need to wrestle money or achievement out of this. That's not me.

Hell, peace is all I want. With peace comes satisfaction.

If you literally spit your tea out, I apologise. I tend to get snarky about certain attitudes.

It MAY work for some. I even got emails from people on other forums I've been to about anxiety and such assuring me how awesome and successful they now are by making anxiety a source of power or whatever.

I would rather be at peace, with myself and otherwise. I don't need to wrestle money or achievement out of this. That's not me.

Hell, peace is all I want. With peace comes satisfaction.

If you literally spit your tea out, I apologise. I tend to get snarky about certain attitudes.

No apology necessary ~ snarky is a great tool to survive this; I laughed so hard and loud ~ which again, laughter is healing, too!  Thanks! :laugh: